Sign in to follow this  
patrickbc

FSX crashes when exit.

I have it too! Are you guys getting the FSX window in the lower right corner saying NO TITLE?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I did a flight using NGX It's beautiful and couldn't get any better a dream relay, little low in f/s which is understandable with my old system, flight ended beautifully all functions are 100% but upon ending the flight it gave me the same error and CTD, and to be completely honest, this wasn't the first time I had it it happening before with other B737 expensive product I got about a year back and I had to uninstall it and recently I had it twice in two weeks with the PMDG B747-800i while using ACARS utility?I have FSX-acceleration, W7/64 + Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 - 4GBRAM/DDR2 + NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 with a 1GB I also use REX2, various land-class utilities, my-traffic x, I have most of aircraft add-ons working with no problem.Any help would be appreciated.

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I get this also on pressing ESC or when I get the next window Exit flight,never does it with any other aircraft.W7 64 all drivers are the latest.Ever time i load the NGX it does it without fail.Here are the logs.--------------------------------- MOSTLY this one DescriptionFaulting Application Path: E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe Problem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61637.0Application Timestamp: 46fadb14Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLLFault Module Version: 1.0.0.0Fault Module Timestamp: 4e3afb98Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 00015103OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3Locale ID: 2057 Extra information about the problemLCID: 2057Bucket ID: 2549379412--------------------------------------------DescriptionFaulting Application Path: E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe Problem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61637.0Application Timestamp: 46fadb14Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dllFault Module Version: 9.0.30729.6161Fault Module Timestamp: 4dace5b9Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 000726f4OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3Locale ID: 2057 Extra information about the problemLCID: 2057Bucket ID: 2549732891 -------------------------------------DescriptionFaulting Application Path: E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe Problem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61637.0Application Timestamp: 46fadb14Fault Module Name: d3d9.dllFault Module Version: 1.0.0.1Fault Module Timestamp: 48751493Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 00006d1cOS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3Locale ID: 2057 Extra information about the problemLCID: 2057Bucket ID: 1235427614 -----------------Please note this only happens with PMDG 737 and AGV is NOT scaning FSX

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

In the Scenery Library, untick UK2000 Gatwick and try again. If it fixes the problem, remove UK2000 Gatwick and re-install it again but don't go near any AFCAD files afterwards or you'll get the CTD quitting FSX again. Quite a few people (including me) have reported this problem with UK2000 Gatwick whether you have the free, extreme or UK airfields version. I don't know why it happens but the fix works for me. I don't think it has anything to do with PMDG.

Thanks but made no difference :(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

please, pmdg guys, help us, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.
I am sure this will be addressed. For now it's not really hurting anything is it?

As chief node pusher for UK2000 I have no recollection of you or anyone else reporting this problem for Gatwick. In any case, the problem occured for me at EHAM. Norman

Hi Norman Having re-read my post, I should have made it clear that I'd never logged a post with UK 2000 and there isn't an inherent problem with their EGKK, only my setup. I did fix the problem myself using the method in my previous post. I mentioned it only because the symptoms the OP had were exactly the same...There were other people with the same issue but I can't dig out the threads now as I must sleep zzz CheersCraig

Hello allPossible solution for the problem, just run fsx.exe with computability mode for "Windows 7" and not "windows xp service pack 3" as the default, I did about three different flights and the error disappeared, please let me know if it will work with you too ? only if you are using W7/64 like I do :)thanks

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

My fsx has been crashing after exit for so long now I just thought it was normal lol. It always says its looking for a solution but I just click cancel since it has yet to ever find a solution. I even have a scenery error at 115 these days and for the life of me cant find out what that about either. I just chalk it up to microsoft and hope it goes away in the same way in which it just showed up one day.

Add me to the list.

My fsx has been crashing after exit for so long now I just thought it was normal lol. It always says its looking for a solution but I just click cancel since it has yet to ever find a solution. I even have a scenery error at 115 these days and for the life of me cant find out what that about either. I just chalk it up to microsoft and hope it goes away in the same way in which it just showed up one day.
I have that same scenery error on start up too! Have no idea how I got it or how to fix it.