•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
Photo

FSX crashes when exit.

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#61 patrickbc

patrickbc

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 10 Months and 23 Days Ago.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

I doesn't use FSinn... :-(
Patrcik Christensen - Denmark

Posted Image

i7 2600K - GTX580 - 8gb Ram

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#62 henkvisser

henkvisser

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 7 Months and 6 Days Ago.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

I want to ask everyone the nex question, sorry my english is not to good.For the people who has windows 7 64 bit did you have change youre uiautomationcore.dll.To change this and write all rights to this it will solve many problems to freese to desktop expesely when you arive to the airport.Maybe this also resolve this problems because my friends online flying whit this 737 and whitout problems.Me and also they have change the uiautomationcore.dll.

#63 Kimo

Kimo

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Joined 8 Years, 9 Months and 7 Days Ago.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:42 AM

Same problem here crash after shutdown everytime.

Kimo

de Gelder

#64 patrickbc

patrickbc

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:13 AM

I have changed the UIcore about 2 months ago, soo this is not the fix.

Posted Image

#65 Tigh

Tigh

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Joined 8 Years, 5 Months and 13 Days Ago.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

A lot of noise about this and I'm not sure exactly why if I'm honest. Your sim runs OK?Your NGX works OK? So when you want the sim to stop working ie. closing it, it crashes and stops working. I just find the angst about it strange. FSLabs Conc will always crash the sim on exit with a "controls.dll" messaage, FSInn is a regular suspect with "stackhash", it happens. I'm running a pretty new i52500k at 4.5Ghz, GTX570 1.2Gb, 8Gb RAM, Win7 64bit and still get the odd one. But as I say, I'm trying to close the sim anyway.....
Best Regards,
Dan Parkin.

#66 Chevy22

Chevy22

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 7 Years and 8 Days Ago.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:38 AM

Count me in. I'm another one who always crashes on exit every time I chose the NGX to fly.It doesn't matter if I fly anyway. Simply positioning the NGX at any airport (addon or standard FSX) and exiting FSX afterwards leads to a crash.I think I had this as well with the J4100 but I'm don't remember what was the culprit. It went away with the J4100 so I hope there'll be a solution to the NGX as well. No other plane is affectet - and I have different aircrafts in use.My machine is a i920@4G, 1TB HDD, FSX on drive D, 6GB RAM, Nividia GTX275 Lightning; I don't use anti virus software on my FSX rig; and yes, I use the ENB modCheersChristian
Cheers, Christian

#67 Marcel11

Marcel11

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 10 Years and 16 Days Ago.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

Good morning Same issue here, but after fsx.cfg inputs as introduction. Before the exits were normal. Regards Marcel

#68 defjam_flight

defjam_flight

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 2 Months and 14 Days Ago.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

Actually i get this error when i choose ESC->End flight.

Yes, exactly the same for me. No CTD if exiting FSX by menu.

I removed all my Wilco software, cleaned up the xml.dll and it fixed the problem for me.Just something for you to try if it applies to your setup. Win7X64

How do you clean up the xml.dll file ?Thanks
Raoul Gutierrez

#69 patrickbc

patrickbc

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:14 AM

Any thing new.

Posted Image

#70 NyxxUK

NyxxUK

Member - 1,000+

• Members
  • 1,391 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 3 Months and 20 Days Ago.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

If you Alt+F4 or Ctrl+C it just short cut ends fsx. Like above its when you press Exit to end flight and return to fsx main screen, crash every time. This is not a show stopper as it does not crash at any other time but it is a bug we share and is annoying.
David Murden.
Posted Image

#71 dskviator

dskviator

• Bronze
  • 189 posts
  • Joined 5 Years and 16 Days Ago.

Donator

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

After I copied the new aircraft.cfg files yesterday I was able to make a clean exit. But, I hadn't successfully started the engines as yet, I was having trouble getting the APU Started, APU button went out of commission (rather not clickable) not sure what happened.

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

#72 lassekronborg

lassekronborg

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 6 Months and 5 Days Ago.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

I can't exit a flight in any way. Not by menu nor Esc, Alt-F4 or Ctrl C. I get CTD every time. This happens only in the NGX, and allways in the NGX.System is Core i7 2600k, 12GB RAM, Radeon 5770,I use ENB series, UT2, ASE and my fsx.cfg is controlled by FSX-booster. Disabling any of these hasn't helped. I find it very, very annoying! Especially because I have no idea, what's causing this.But I'm so exited about flying this great plane, that I don't use the time on debugging. And besides spending time on waiting for FSX to reopen I fly instead :-) Cheers. Lasse
// Lasse Kronborg

#73 FSMP

FSMP

Member - 1,000+

• Members
  • 1,293 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 9 Months and 14 Days Ago.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

I get a memory write violation error when I close FSX after running the 737, depeding on what I do with the 737.Unfortunatly, not a lot more is reported in the error. Typical default Microsoft error reporting (sigh).Not figure out yet exactly what I have to do, to cause the error on shutdown.Somewhat like looking for a needle in a haystack. System XP Pro, 32 Bit. 3 Gig switch (on or off) and no other addons.AV disabled. ( No Wilco products have seen my hard Drive !! ) NEVER happens on this system, if I do not load the 737. Seems others with Windows 7 64 bit are also having similar shutdown issues, so not just an XP issue. Might try this evening tracking it down to a 100% reproducable test, or better.While somewhat annoying, and wrong, it does not seem to be having any lasting effect.ie When I restart FSX next, all seems ok, (till I shut down again, where it may, or may not error) Not losing any sleep over this one :) Geoff
Geoff Ambrose

#74 Scott434

Scott434

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Joined 9 Years, 1 Month and 15 Days Ago.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

I get a memory write violation error when I close FSX after running the 737, depeding on what I do with the 737.Unfortunatly, not a lot more is reported in the error. Typical default Microsoft error reporting (sigh).Not figure out yet exactly what I have to do, to cause the error on shutdown.Somewhat like looking for a needle in a haystack. System XP Pro, 32 Bit. 3 Gig switch (on or off) and no other addons.AV disabled. ( No Wilco products have seen my hard Drive !! ) NEVER happens on this system, if I do not load the 737. Seems others with Windows 7 64 bit are also having similar shutdown issues, so not just an XP issue. Might try this evening tracking it down to a 100% reproducable test, or better.While somewhat annoying, and wrong, it does not seem to be having any lasting effect.ie When I restart FSX next, all seems ok, (till I shut down again, where it may, or may not error) Not losing any sleep over this one :) Geoff

I had/have this issue. The fix that works for me is to exit FSX by the main window exit (top right red "X") and NOT using "esc" to move ot the Free Flight window. On my particular system, which has been rock rock stable for a long time, and flies the NGX most beautifully, it is only the NGX aircraft which spawns this probelm. I am sure that eventually it will be fixed. At the moment, PMDG have other more urgent matters. Hope this helps.
Cheers, Scott Ball

#75 Bigsweede

Bigsweede

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 11 Months and 15 Days Ago.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

Same problem here..Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61472.0 Application Timestamp: 475e17d3 Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLL Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4e3afb98 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00108a43 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1053