What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
FSX crashes when exit.
Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:11 AM
Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:21 AM
Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:38 AM
Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:11 AM
Yes, exactly the same for me. No CTD if exiting FSX by menu.
Actually i get this error when i choose ESC->End flight.
How do you clean up the xml.dll file ?Thanks
I removed all my Wilco software, cleaned up the xml.dll and it fixed the problem for me.Just something for you to try if it applies to your setup. Win7X64
Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:24 PM
How to get the best out of the PMDG 777/NG, >>http://forum.avsim.n...f-the-pmdg-777/
PMDG Long Turn Flows for the NG >> http://www.limegalle...forget-2/777-2/
Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:28 PM
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead
Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:12 PM
Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:04 PM
Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:22 PM
I had/have this issue. The fix that works for me is to exit FSX by the main window exit (top right red "X") and NOT using "esc" to move ot the Free Flight window. On my particular system, which has been rock rock stable for a long time, and flies the NGX most beautifully, it is only the NGX aircraft which spawns this probelm. I am sure that eventually it will be fixed. At the moment, PMDG have other more urgent matters. Hope this helps.
I get a memory write violation error when I close FSX after running the 737, depeding on what I do with the 737.Unfortunatly, not a lot more is reported in the error. Typical default Microsoft error reporting (sigh).Not figure out yet exactly what I have to do, to cause the error on shutdown.Somewhat like looking for a needle in a haystack. System XP Pro, 32 Bit. 3 Gig switch (on or off) and no other addons.AV disabled. ( No Wilco products have seen my hard Drive !! ) NEVER happens on this system, if I do not load the 737. Seems others with Windows 7 64 bit are also having similar shutdown issues, so not just an XP issue. Might try this evening tracking it down to a 100% reproducable test, or better.While somewhat annoying, and wrong, it does not seem to be having any lasting effect.ie When I restart FSX next, all seems ok, (till I shut down again, where it may, or may not error) Not losing any sleep over this one :) Geoff
Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:35 PM