Sign in to follow this  
marcanthonystorm

PMDG 737NGX DirectX Setup SERIOUS ISSUE

I installed the PMDG 737NGX and after it is installing a window comes up to Install the DirectX Setup. It Fails to activate because, 'A cabinet file for the installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid. Are you freakin joking. After waiting 2 and a half years you cant get this thing to work unless you take a cryptograph class which is given in the United States Navy which I served in for 12 yrs. What is this and how do we fix it. This is really ###### poor PMDG. I make to many movies about FSX on YouTube to have this issue, especially when I have the God of all computers which has more power then the highest recommendations you are stating to run this product. Can someone give me an answer soon before I put up a video on why not to purchase this product. Myself and my friends have thousands of subscribers and this doesnt look very good. Marc Anthony Gonzalez Marcanthonystorm on Youtube

I installed the PMDG 737NGX and after it is installing a window comes up to Install the DirectX Setup. It Fails to activate because, 'A cabinet file for the installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid. Are you freakin joking. After waiting 2 and a half years you cant get this thing to work unless you take a cryptograph class which is given in the United States Navy which I served in for 12 yrs. What is this and how do we fix it. This is really ###### poor PMDG. I make to many movies about FSX on YouTube to have this issue, especially when I have the God of all computers which has more power then the highest recommendations you are stating to run this product. Can someone give me an answer soon before I put up a video on why not to purchase this product. Myself and my friends have thousands of subscribers and this doesnt look very good. Marc Anthony Gonzalez Marcanthonystorm on Youtube
DirectX is product from Microsoft, maybe try asking there? If DX installer refuses to install then big chances are, that problem is on your side, because ekhmm... hundreds of millions of gamers on the whole world is using it with success (it's required by all modern video games). BTW, being arrogant and rude will not fix your godlike PC. Regards,

the same thing happened to me and its not PMDG its your computer. all you have to do is go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\directx\ and delete everything in that file. then try again.that worked for me. i have a win 7 64.

the same thing happened to me and its not PMDG its your computer. all you have to do is go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\directx\ and delete everything in that file. then try again.that worked for me. i have a win 7 64.
+1 Peter AertssenAmsterdam

Good luck getting any advice with that attitude. Funny thing is it's a hilariously simple fix, but I'm not giving it to you with the way you just put that. It's not even PMDG's fault, no idea why you're attacking them.

DirectX is product from Microsoft, maybe try asking there? If DX installer refuses to install then big chances are, that problem is on your side, because ekhmm... hundreds of millions of gamers on the whole world is using it with success (it's required by all modern video games). BTW, being arrogant and rude will not fix your godlike PC. Regards,
This isnt about being rude, its about the thousands of other products that do work without jumping through hoops to get them to work. I just spent money for a product which failed to launch because it wasntthoroughly tested but it was sold with a million safety glitches which stop you from torrenting it. But I didnt torrent, I bought. As for the God Like PC it doesnt need fixing, the PMDG 737NGX does. Why else are there so many complaints about it being installed. Thank you for putting in your two cents and not having the correct answer, thats why nothing gets done in the world and thats why when someone has a question about fsx on youtube I answer it by helping them solve the problem. Not giving them lip. Im sure if it didnt work on your RIG you might be a little bit disappointed too.

A 'godlike computer' is only as good as the person between the keyboard and chair. Loser.gif

A 'godlike computer' is only as good as the person between the keyboard and chair. Loser.gif
Yup ....a fool and his money ....you know the rest

Good luck getting any advice with that attitude. Funny thing is it's a hilariously simple fix, but I'm not giving it to you with the way you just put that. It's not even PMDG's fault, no idea why you're attacking them.
blueOg, not sure why you had to put your two cents in and not have the answer. If you had an issue on your rig and were ######, I would have helped you because its the right thing to do. We all getangry when FSX doesnt work right and youre no different. Sorry if you thought it was my attitude, but its the unbelievable way a new product is released with so many ways to stop torrents that it blocks out those who purchase it too from using it.. Now you would have a legitimate gripe if I stole it off the internet but I bought it after waiting patiently for the servers to be repaired. Thanks again for your two cents. MarcAnthonyStorm

BTW, thank you for posting something that offered to help. Seems everyone else to this to heart, when I just want to get an answer to how to solve the problem. You would be kind of errrrr if it didnt work for your too. Thanks again and I'll try it out.

Mr Newbie, not sure why you had to put your two cents in and not have the answer. If you had an issue on your rig and were ######, I would have helped you because its the right thing to do. We all getangry when FSX doesnt work right and youre no different. Sorry if you thought it was my attitude, but its the unbelievable way a new product is released with so many ways to stop torrents that it blocks out those who purchase it too from using it.. Now you would have a legitimate gripe if I stole it off the internet but I bought it after waiting patiently for the servers to be repaired. Thanks again for your two cents. MarcAnthonyStorm
Download this: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35 , if installer will refuse to install than problem is only on your side.

Hahah - when you start mouthing off like a little brat and threatening to spread bad word about something that has NOTHING to do with PMDG, but with your "GODLIKE" computer.. Don't get your panties in a wad because people don't help you.

Marc Anthony, Do you have any idea how far out of line you are?? You should of come on here saying you had a problem you needed help on solving ....YOU owe everyone here an apology.You'd think a 43 year old former sailor would know how to act better ....conduct unbecoming

Hahah - when you start mouthing off like a little brat and threatening to spread bad word about something that has NOTHING to do with PMDG, but with your "GODLIKE" computer.. Don't get your panties in a wad because people don't help you.
Brother, Im not wasting my time with you. If you dont have the answer and dont know how to help, then dont post anything here. Im not interested in your personal fight.