Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

I'm on it...

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Quick fix for rotaries: http://fs-linda.com/downloads/common.luaDownload and replace file in FSX/Modules/linda/system/ folder.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Now I get a different error and nothing at all works on the MCP1 or the joystick interface.[E] *** LUA Error: ...ight Simulator Xmoduleslinda/libs/lib-fallback.lua:1869: attempt to call global '_MCP1' (a nil value)

Cheers, Andy.

Sorry, it was a wrong file. Reload please from the same link.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Now I get a different error and nothing at all works on the MCP1 or the joystick interface.[E] *** LUA Error: ...ight Simulator X\modules\linda/libs/lib-fallback.lua:1869: attempt to call global '_MCP1' (a nil value)
same here, same errorcommon.lua copied over LINDA-v1.1b6

Intel 2500K | AMD 7970 | Win7x64 | 16GB | TV 40" | Touchscreen 22" | HOTAS | Rudder | MCP | FFB Joystick | FSX-SE | Prepar3D | DSC A10

The updated common.lua is now working fantastically Artem, the speed of the knobs is now perfect and the displays are still working fine too, thank you.

Cheers, Andy.

I still get one small error though when there is no active VOR tuned on NAV1 or NAV2, if you then go to the DME pages and press the radio dial in you get the below error. The panel does still work OK but obviously you need to program for the fact that this field can be empty at times.[E] *** LUA Error: ...t Flight Simulator Xmoduleslinda/system/common.lua:1135: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got table)Also when an active VOR/DME is tuned in NAV1/2 if you go to the DME1 or 2 page there is a corrupt character at the end of the ILS/VOR name, see the image below to highlight what I mean. Corrupt character is after MCT.radioerror.jpg

Cheers, Andy.

Andy, thank you for bug hunting.Try to reload and replace the same file from the same link and check if it is fixed now.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

No I am still getting corrupt character on MCP1 radio page after the VOR/ILS ident i.e. MCT# as shown in last picture, MCP2 does not have this error.MCP1 now only has slow adjustment of CRS 1 and 2 via the MCP1 dedicated CRS dial, the radio section DME 1 and 2 page and its radio dial has no effect on CRS in the NGX at all.MCP2 I can not swap between CRS1 and CRS2 adjustment even though I have the command "NGX AP CRS LR Toggle" assigned to the DME/CRS knob press. Am I doing this correctly? I had tried to assign this a couple of builds ago because this functionality stopped working after a LINDA update for some reason, I had never had to assign or mess with that in the past, it just worked by default.Sorry to bring more problems.

Cheers, Andy.

Hallo Artem,all funktions are going well.You are perfekt. The CRS, Speed,.... all workin fast.One little problem is, when i starting linda beta engin, it takes a long time to start linda before linda minimized.It work without problems, only the start ist very slow.Sorry about my english.Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

confirm Speedy Gonzalis on the dialsgreat fix

Intel 2500K | AMD 7970 | Win7x64 | 16GB | TV 40" | Touchscreen 22" | HOTAS | Rudder | MCP | FFB Joystick | FSX-SE | Prepar3D | DSC A10

First of all, thanks for this awesome piece of software!I use the MCP II + LINDA v1.1b6 + NGX 2.0b2 and think that I've found two A/P mode annunciator bugs.

• After an altitude change (FLC or VS) the display reverts back to N1, but it should to SPD (FMC Speed).
  • When switching from HDG to LNAV the * mark next to the selected course doesn't blank out. (as far as I understand, this * indicates the currently active mode, so LNAV should replace it?!)

Robert Budde
Visit FSXWX for a free and immersive weather engine!

Hello,About MCP-Combi & PMDG NGXJust downloaded and installed PMDG_737NGX_v1_3 in the FSX\Modules Starting up again my PC, run FSX and load the Serial FP2 .Before in FS9 I must select a aircraft . Now ??On the MCP screen I can change Speed Alt and hdg but nothing change on my NGXWhat did I forgot ? Rene

You forgot to read the manual.Simple but true :-)Is LINDA installed?You don't need SerialFP2 and you shouldn't use it, except you use more than one VRInsight product.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

You forgot to read the manual.Simple but true :-)Is LINDA installed?You don't need SerialFP2 and you shouldn't use it, except you use more than one VRInsight product.
Thx Sir indeed I was not aware that I must also install Linda, it´s done now and with the manual in the hand I configured the softwareI also placed the 2 files Linda and Linda-cfg from PMDG-737NGX_v1_3 in the Module directoryI have still a problem andI cannot find how I have to solve it, I send you a part of the txt in the Linda console I hope you can help meAdvanced Weather Interface EnabledAircraft Boeing 737-600 NGX Janet AirlinesAircraft module detected PMDG 737NGXAivlaSoft library loadedFSX standard library loadedRealtyXP library loadedA2 MAP library loaded[E]*** LUA Error: ... fsxmoduleslinda/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX/actions.lua:1311:attempt to call global ´DspWSs ´ (a nil value)sim stopped ...average frame rate for last 773 sec= 24.5 fps