Sign in to follow this  
cj-ibbotson

Hydraulic pressure doesnt work

I cannot get the hydraulic pressure to work in either the 800/900NG. If I startwith the default startup state with engines running NO 'low pressure' HYD PUMP lights are illuminated, Isee approx 2800 psi in the lower du but switching the ELEC or ENG PUMPS off has ZEROeffect i.e. the psi does not decrease. If I start the aircraft in cold and darkstate and go through the procedures I get 2 low pressure warning lights above theFLT CONTROL A and B and also the Yaw Damper and I cannot switch them off even ifengines running, Packs on etc. I'm notan expert but have flown the NG in FS2004 yrs ago and recently used the iFly one. Angle of Attacks Cockpit preview video seems to show systems working fine but notfor me, I've reinstalled the aircraft 3 times, started a new flight afresh butcannot use rudder, ailerons or elevator. Please help me enjoy this wonderfulaircraft, Im getting great performance so my pc isnt an issue with an i7 980x and GTX480, win 7 64 bit

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

+1 Oops forgot my name as I've never posted here before Chris Ibbotson

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

I have exactly same problem except hardware. FSX reinstalled, NGX reinstalled. My specs:Hardware: i7 k2600 Sandy@4,8Ghz, Asus P8P67 deluxe, Corsair 8Gb 1600Mhz, Radeon HD5850, OCZ Vertex SSD 120Gb for Win7 x64 and Fsx, Saitek Pro Yoke+Throttles, Saitek Pro Rudder, Track IR5,VRInsight M-panel (not yet with NGX, waiting Linda support).Software: FSX deluxe sp2, Win7 x64, ******* shader mod, ******* tweaks from Venetubo.com generator, ENBseries HDR plugin, FSUIPC4 registered, REX, ASE, EZdok, Fps_Limiter_0.2. I am sure I forgot something from the list... Chris, could you write more details about your system so we could compare if there are some similarities between our hardware/software. I leave to Italy tomorrow for couple of days, hopefully you get this solved so I have ready solution when I come back :) btw. have you placed support ticket yet? Tapio LeppäkoskiEurope, Finland

Check the electric gen 1 and 2 are connected
Tested all up and down :( I can fly it beautifully if started from default panel state, problem is starting her up from C&D,Long turn or Short turn panel states Thinking.gif. -Tapio Leppäkoski

Strange, mabye it comes the flight that you loaded. check your default flight in fsx. Or safe the NGX as Default

I've tested it with a brand new flight but same issue. All generators are on, my lights above the HYD PUMPS do NOT light up regardless of the switch positions for the pumps, I have sent a ticket and the've asked for a screenshot but I can now no longer even start a flight with the NGX, it loads to 100% I see a glimpse of the cockpit then CTD with an error message relating toPMDG_737NGX.DLL and pop up dialog box just after FSX closes relating to Smartassembly.Im running i7 980x, 6gb DDR3 1600 Mushkin, Asus P6Tv2 MB, 2x 300gb velociraptors, Win7 Pro 64 bit, performance in the NGX at payware airport and UT2 traffic is fantastic. I've also tried removing the fsx.cfg but then the NGX does NOT show in the aircraft choice window!! Im about the possibly reinstall FSX and even considering format the whole system as others not getting this issue with the pressurisation in videos Ive seen, I cant even taxi when its like this :(( Chris Ibbotson

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Guys, here's screenshots of various setups and in all of them LOW PRESSURE never illuminates above the HYD PUMP switches and switching these ON/OFF has NO effect on the psi pressure, it either stays at 2900 or 50 depending on just loading the aircraft after a reinstall or loading the Cold and Dark panel from the CDU I hope the names appear on the images as I've decribed what systems and switches are on etc Chris Ibbotson

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Got it working by formatting my entire system and reinstalling Windows 7, FSX and the NGX Chris Ibbotson

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Thanks for this info, have to do it also I guess. It must be related to windows registry or something because reinstalling fsx and ngx only didnt solve it. -Tapio Leppäkoski