Sign in to follow this  
Michael63

No flight yet - CTD

Hi I have been trying to get this great plane to work for the past 24 hours but no Joy. I can select the plane in the menu but every time I push "Fly now" FSX crashes after loading 4%.It looks like a fault in the Windows runtime libraries. 874install_fault.jpg144install_fault_2.jpg I will appreciate any and I mean any suggestions except reinstall of FSX and or WIN 7.

I don't know much about Windows Runtime, but do you have the latest version's installed?

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Have you tried to revert to default BIOS settings and run FSX/737NGX with no OC? Edited: Sorry, my full name is Ulf Bjarke.

Edited by UlfB

Yes, I am currently running with aboslute no overclock.. Have tried uninstalling NGX and deleted regesty, same thing happens again.

Solved............. Thank you all for your help and suggestions to solve the problem. After 24 hours trial and error it turn out to be a; runway.csv file in the FSX root folder. This file made fsx.exe stop its operation because it was corrupt. Turning the file OFF made the 737NGX work like a charm. Praying.gifThe file ( runway.csv ) comes from Radar Contact 4( Pete Dowson )and is made when you place the "MakeRwys.exe" in FSX root and run it to create the database for RC4. I have not been able to create a "runway.csv" file yet that is working with the 737NGX. I hope above info can help others..............Back to flying the 737-800WL from Bergen to Copenhagen without RC4.

OMG - Thank you! Removing runways.csv from the root of my FSX folder just fixed the MSVCR90.DLL crash which I was encountering whenever I loaded the PMDG737NGX! In my case I don't own Radar Contact 4. But I do own UltimateTraffic2 and SuperTrafficBoard which seem to use the runways.csv file. I'm not sure how I can continue to use both programs and still fly the 737NGX? CheersPeter J.

Michael, In my case the 737NGX crash was caused by just 4 lines within the runways.csv file. The four entries were for the airfield North Plains (1OR4). When I deleted all 4 lines for 1OR4 everything worked! Do you have this scenery for 1OR4 from OZx installed too? The error seems to be due to duplicate entries for the R09/R27 runway originating from these two files: OZx\OZx_NA\scenery\tm_1OR4_AFX.BGL ORBX\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_1OR4_North_Plains.bgl CheersPeter J.