Sign in to follow this  
airwolfe

Saitek Pro Panel and Radio Panel not working

How do I get the Saitek Pro Panels to work ? They are fine on the OEM 737 but not communicating with NGX.

Hi airwolfe,i had the same issues but i think what it is is due to the complexity of this aircraft and the fact that it bench marks its own carictaristic in handling etc etc it wont work because the panels rely on standard fsx commands and to get the ngx to perform like the real aircraft it uses its own logic this confuses the panels. I found uninstalling them and the drivers a frame rate enhancer in cockpit i could be wrong but i think thats whyhope it helps may be someone from pmdg can either tell us if i am right or notblush.pngall the bestCraig

google "SPAD" its a third party software for Saitek Panels that replace the OEM drivers. my radio panels are working with NGX but I haven't got the Multi Panel programed yet as well as the switch panel. I went to the FMC for FS Config to get key commands, but still working to get it. You'll need FSUIPC installed to use this program, but you'll find it easier and better than the Saitek OEM drivers. Don

Don P

System Configuration

------------------------------------------

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R

i7-950 (3.06Ghz)

12 gigs DDR3

2 - 500 gig Hard Drives

2 - Galaxy GTS-250 1 gig Video (SLI)

FSX, Acceleration, FS Global 2010, FSceneX, REX2/Overdrive, GEX 1.095, UTX.

PMDG 747X, 737NGX // CS B707, B757, 767, C130, B52 // LVLD 767

FS9, SP1, FS Global2010, FSceneX, AS6.5, FSNAV, GEX Pro

SPAD is a great program. It even adds a altimeter to the radio stack. Be sure to remove the saitek driver for it first otherwise it will act weird and change freqs on its own.

google "SPAD" its a third party software for Saitek Panels that replace the OEM drivers. my radio panels are working with NGX but I haven't got the Multi Panel programed yet as well as the switch panel. I went to the FMC for FS Config to get key commands, but still working to get it. You'll need FSUIPC installed to use this program, but you'll find it easier and better than the Saitek OEM drivers. Don
This works great ! Did you have any luck with the other Saitek panels ?

Hi guys, Do you mind providing some detailed instructions on how to get these to work with the ngx?That would be great!Cheers

Just the topic I was looking for. I too own the multi panel and switch panel and would love to be able to use them with the NGX. I thought I'd seen in another topic that the SDK needed to be released first. It would be great if SPAD and FSUIPC could do the trick.

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA