Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

NGX EZCA Profiles

As this is probably going to get lost in the thread-frenzy, for those who might like it.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Word Not Allowed, what a nice gesture. Hug.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thanks, Word Not Allowed. I was actually trying to set mine up. I'll try yours since they're all set. One question, do you use EZCA with TrackIR? I'm asking because, from experience, I think the cameras get altered a bit if you set them up without TIR and then add it later, or am I wrong? ThanksChidi

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Thanks, Word Not Allowed. I was actually trying to set mine up. I'll try yours since they're all set. One question, do you use EZCA with TrackIR? I'm asking because, from experience, I think the cameras get altered a bit if you set them up without TIR and then add it later, or am I wrong? ThanksChidi
I don't know, but I don't have TIR5.These should be set up for normal flying, just did a very nice flight with it!
  • Upvote 1

I made a thread like this but it's down to page 20+ by now I think.So I just put my EZdok profiles in my signature. See below.

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much for the profile. I spent a long time trying to get mine right but yours are exactly what I was trying to achieve. Flying with them now. Great job!!

I made a thread like this but it's down to page 20+ by now I think.So I just put my EZdok profiles in my signature. See below.
Can't get them. The site requires coookies and aint no way I am enabling cockies for those sorts of sites. Will stick with my own. Thanks though.

Can't get them. The site requires coookies and aint no way I am enabling cockies for those sorts of sites. Will stick with my own. Thanks though.
Your loss.Mediafire isn't a malicious site.

As this is probably going to get lost in the thread-frenzy, for those who might like it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31158446/737.rar
Thanks Word Not Allowed. I have a dumb question- what do I do with the cameras.ecs file? I looked on my system and can see many .ini files related to EZCA, but none that I have yet seen that have the .ecs extension. Also the "import all effect from camera" doesn't appear to recognize the .ecs extension. Thanks, Bruce.

Can you install vibration profiles without changing default camera views when using EzDok? Thanks Andrew Dixon

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Thanks Word Not Allowed. I have a dumb question- what do I do with the cameras.ecs file? I looked on my system and can see many .ini files related to EZCA, but none that I have yet seen that have the .ecs extension. Also the "import all effect from camera" doesn't appear to recognize the .ecs extension. Thanks, Bruce.
I think you only need to load it in the main menu of ezca. Don't go into generators. Be aware, it will ask what to replace and it will replace all current cameras if you tell it to.
Can you install vibration profiles without changing default camera views when using EzDok? Thanks Andrew Dixon
Of course. Just the opposite of what I wrote above. In generators load effects. But, those have to be saved separately, and if each view is different, then each has to be saved separately.Also those cams have effects in them saved.