Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

PMDG Was Working Fine, Now I Get An Error Message

Hi, Maybe someone can give me a hand with this problem. I get the error message shown below. ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage- (50044,71013,1) Then I get: You do not have a valid license installed for this product. Everything was working fine since the day of release, nothing has been added and/or removed from the system. I tried putting the key in again when it asks, but I get the same message shown above "You do not have a valid license installed for this product.". After that, FSX closes.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Maybe a pmdg server error, not sure new one on me, sorry

Rich Sennett

I'm sure this thing is probably encrypted to the n'th degree! (totally understand why though) Gotta expect issues like this really......

Hi, Problem solved, a quick uninstall/reinstall fixed the problem. Not sure why it crapped out though, but at least its working.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

By chance, have you run a registry cleaner lately? I was doing my routine maint and noticed my cleaner was trying to remove an entry for a pmdg license file, so I selected to not delete it. I don't know what would have happened if I would have allowed it. I intended to contact PMDG to ask, but I hated to bother them while they are so busy.

Chris Hicks

I've just had this problem and managed to solve it.

I too tried to spring clean some of the start up programs and services on my machine that I thought were unnecessary.

Basically you need to ensure that 'GameConsoleService' and 'FLEXnet Licensing Service' are present in the Services tab of task manager. (or possibly only one of those. I'm not exactly sure because I disabled/re-enabled them both at the same time)

The way I originally disabled them was with a tool called autoruns.exe so all I had to do was recheck the boxes I had unchecked next to these services. But if you've used some kind of auto-sweeper thats disabled them then duck knows. It's probably best to reinstall.

Aah, the joys of searching before asking, and actually finding the answer !

Thank you Boris, I'd just run ccleaner too and the first service I checked (Flexnet) was disabled - so I enabled and started it, restarted FSX, selected the NGX, no error, job done.

GameConsoleService isn't even on my list as disabled, it simply doesn't exist here - so I don't that's the culprit :)

Many thanks !

Gary Lowndes