Sign in to follow this  
AAfan

Is this preformance normal with an i7 2600K?

I think I might have a small issue somewhere that is killing my FPS maybe, or is it just Seattle?FSX3.pngFSX1.pngFSX2.pngFSX4.pngI average between 10-15FPS in the Seattle area and around 25 in a normal place, my 2600K is overclocked to 4.5GHz and got an Nvidia 5702011-8-8_2-7-16-408.jpg

Have you followed the performance guidelines in the introduction document, and have you tried a fresh fsx.cfg file through ******* Altuve's config tweak tool?

I do have a FPS limiter on at 30FPS

Have you followed the performance guidelines in the introduction document, and have you tried a fresh fsx.cfg file through ******* Altuve's config tweak tool?
Yes I have and I have redone my FSX.cfg like 5 times

With that system, you should be able to manage 20-30 fps consistently with high settings and a fps limiter.

I do have a FPS limiter on at 30FPS Yes I have and I have redone my FSX.cfg like 5 times
Okay. Well, the best option, albeit time consuming as it is, is to start with a fresh FSX install. I shudder at the thought of having to do this as my FSX install is highly modified and optimized.

did you follow the nvidia inspector tutorial in the forum here? my settings are nearly similar, my hardware slightly slower... i am very happy with the performance!

Looks OK to me. I get slightly higher than you, and it's hardware correspondent.

I do have a FPS limiter on at 30FPS Yes I have and I have redone my FSX.cfg like 5 times
Have you tweaked your FSX.cfg and followed the intro tips. Those are really low frames for you computer.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

did you follow the nvidia inspector tutorial in the forum here? my settings are nearly similar, my hardware slightly slower... i am very happy with the performance!
Yes I have and it did help a bit but its still not what I think it should be, I can sometimes drop it into the 10-15FPS range when leaving KFLL too
Have you tweaked your FSX.cfg and followed the intro tips. Those are really low frames for you computer.
Yes I have Alfredo!

Yes I have and it did help a bit but its still not what I think it should be, I can sometimes drop it into the 10-15FPS range when leaving KFLL too Yes I have Alfredo!
I can't help to notice you have not got your AA on in fsx? also try turning off some of the autogen buddy and reduce your clouds to high or medium and draw distance to 70mi

I can't help to notice you have not got your AA on in fsx? also try turning off some of the autogen buddy and reduce your clouds to high or medium and draw distance to 70mi
Ill try with AA on in FSX but it should be overrode by the Nvidia thingy, and my draw distance is 60 alreadyOhhh and performance at KFLL is around 20-23 FPS on average in the VC, outside however I get like 30FPS where ever including Seattle

Use antistropic if using nvidia inspector you have bilinear, see if that helps.

Rich Sennett

Ok, turning on AA in FSX with the enhancer thing actually still dropped me about 3-5 FPS and I guess Autogen will have to be on just dense for me to get around 20-25FPS