Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Please support the Developers - FSUIPC/LUA variables for AP displays

Anyone will be able to download the SDK - I don't know who the heck started the idea that it would be a privately distributed thing or only go to certain developers - that's dead wrong. The LUA variable request is already in our system, there's just bigger fish to fry right now with the activation and freeze problems.
Thank you so much. That is some of the best news I have read a very long time. Sten Kristensen

Anyone will be able to download the SDK - I don't know who the heck started the idea that it would be a privately distributed thing or only go to certain developers - that's dead wrong.
The introduction manual started the idea... It states that the SDK will be made available to "selected" parties. Can't remember the exact phrase but it heavily implied that it would inly go out to trusted developers. When I get home from work i'll see if I can track down the page number for you.

OK, so my phraseology wasn't quite right, and apologies for the delay. From page 0.00.20 of the PMDG-737NGX-Introduction.pdf..."This SDK may not be available at release time but it will be made available a short time laterto interested, known hardware developers!" This could easily be interpreted as that only known hardware developers will get access to the SDK. Not the way I read it I might add, but I can see how it could be taken incorrectly.

The following lvars have been added for the next hotfix/SP1: MCP window variables--------------------ngx_CRSwindowLngx_CRSwindowRngx_SPDwindow (IAS if >10, Mach if <=10, blank if negative)ngx_SPDsymbols (0: none, 1: 'A', 2: 'B')ngx_HDGwindowngx_ALTwindowngx_VSwindow (-20000 indicates blank window) MCP light variables-------------------ngx_MCP_ATArmngx_MCP_FDLeftngx_MCP_FDRightngx_MCP_VNavngx_MCP_LNavngx_MCP_VORLockngx_MCP_N1ngx_MCP_Speedngx_MCP_LvlChgngx_MCP_HdgSelngx_MCP_Appngx_MCP_AltHoldngx_MCP_VSngx_MCP_CMDAngx_MCP_CMDBngx_MCP_CWSAngx_MCP_CWSB

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yeeehaaaa! p. s.Ryan and Alex, THANK YOU BOTH!

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A great news im%20Not%20Worthy.gif And concerning EFIS variables? Are they also planned in this revision? Thanks

Everything comes to those who wait - eventually !! deadatcomputer.jpg

Can we have one more lvar to determine if power is going to the Autopilot. That way I can turn off all the light and displays on the MCP PRO if power is unavailable. I know, I know.......nerdy, but nice! rolleyes.gif

Stephen Munn

Everything comes to those who wait - eventually !! deadatcomputer.jpg
A wise post. Waiting is silly. Enjoy the moment with what you have and what you are doing. The destination may never arrive anyway and is never what it is thought to be; life is spent in the journey.

The introduction manual started the idea... It states that the SDK will be made available to "selected" parties.
A year ago i built my own NG overheadpanel. Smaller than original, but fully featured with switches, lights, knobs.... It is waiting now this time long to become alive. It will never be connected to an NGX if i would not have accesss to this SDK. I hope i will be accepted as "selected" partie, even my production output is just a serialnumber one. I would not need any support, just the package.

The following lvars have been added for the next hotfix/SP1: MCP window variables--------------------ngx_CRSwindowLngx_CRSwindowRngx_SPDwindow (IAS if >10, Mach if <=10, blank if negative)ngx_SPDsymbols (0: none, 1: 'A', 2: 'B')ngx_HDGwindowngx_ALTwindowngx_VSwindow (-20000 indicates blank window) MCP light variables-------------------ngx_MCP_ATArmngx_MCP_FDLeftngx_MCP_FDRightngx_MCP_VNavngx_MCP_LNavngx_MCP_VORLockngx_MCP_N1ngx_MCP_Speedngx_MCP_LvlChgngx_MCP_HdgSelngx_MCP_Appngx_MCP_AltHoldngx_MCP_VSngx_MCP_CMDAngx_MCP_CMDBngx_MCP_CWSAngx_MCP_CWSB
Will the SDK be part of SP1 ? If not, when might we expect a SDK ?