Sign in to follow this  
matteng61

SimConnect

Hallo, my FSX is on a Server and over Simconnect a Client with Addon`s.If I start FSX with the NGX you see a never ending loop in AI Traffic.exe aitraffic02.jpg This make problems in other programms like EFB (Aivlasoft) This error is not in the PMDG 747X with best regards Matthias

Are you upgraded to SP2 on FSX? I used to get a lot of simconnect errors until I made sure i was on SP2. Hope this helps.

Hi, That is the AI Traffic utility from the FSX SDK running and it is showing all your AI traffic leaving the traffic area. I am not sure what you are asking as this has nothing to do with the plane.

Hi, That is the AI Traffic utility from the FSX SDK running and it is showing all your AI traffic leaving the traffic area. I am not sure what you are asking as this has nothing to do with the plane.
But it is not true what is being displayed. It must look like this:aitraffic01.jpg With all other aircraft, it is true. I don´t know the difference to the NGX.

Definitely something to do with the plane! Load the Trike and I get the "Received:2" message. Load the NGX and I see large volumes of AI traffic messages scrolling in the window. Back to the Trike and it stops. This explains the frequent "Exception from FSX received: TOO_MANY_REQUESTS" I get in the EFB DataProvider window, good catch. Not sure if it is a bug or not - I suppose there could be some good reason for this. Or maybe here is a reason for some of the freezes and crashes folk experience?

Why are you both running the AI Traffic utility anyway, with any planes? Or is this in connection with another program you are using?

Why are you both running the AI Traffic utility anyway, with any planes? Or is this in connection with another program you are using?
It is not necessary to run AI Traffic. It will only show what is happening here. I thing this is the reason that "EFB - Data Provider" stopp to show other Onlinetraffic.

It is not necessary to run AI Traffic. It will only show what is happening here. I thing this is the reason that "EFB - Data Provider" stopp to show other Onlinetraffic.
Hello i have the same problem when connected on ivao network. best regards Stefan H.

Same problem here, when flying the ngx, the EFB dataprovider doesn't load AI traffic anymore. I' m not using a network though.Raymond

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Just checking the forum at Aivlasoft and they are aware of the problem, and they will release a service pack soon!Raymond

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Just checking the forum at Aivlasoft and they are aware of the problem, and they will release a service pack soon! Raymond
Over two weeks later and no sign of a fix for this from EFB (or PMDG for that matter). Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Service Pack 4 was released by Aivlasoft on 16 August. It fixes I believe the 'too many requests' problem some were having and which was the subject of the OP. It does not fix the online AI when flying the NGX and as this only occurs when using the NGX it is probably not an EFB error.

It has been happening before the NGX was released. I have been using EFB for over 6 months, and the AI would slowly disappear over time. It did this with the MD11 and the other 737. It is a simconnect issue, and unless you can make simconnect able to take more requests than just weather, it will continue to bust it's pipe so to speak. When EFB is requesting , UT2 sometimes will spit the dummy and depart from FSX, then it is a case of Cntrl-shift-R to bring it back on line. I use via network, ASE, FSC9, RC4, EFB. (Wide FS required for FSC9 and RC4)I don't believe NGX is responsible for the AI droping off the Display unit, it is simconnect, plain and simple.If anybody proves me wrong, I will buy them a cold virtual beer. Read this thread, posted in Junehttp://www.aivlasoft.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=535 BTW, Fred summed it up, SC is a dog !!

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Service Pack 4 was released by Aivlasoft on 16 August. It fixes I believe the 'too many requests' problem some were having and which was the subject of the OP. It does not fix the online AI when flying the NGX and as this only occurs when using the NGX it is probably not an EFB error.
I have EFB SP4 installed and it made no difference to the no AI displayed problem with the NGX. Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."