Sign in to follow this  
cuijinbird

hydraulic system problem

The hydraulic system has some problems: 1) the "Low Pressure" light never illuminated even I turn off the elec and engine pumps switches. 2) After loading the cold&dark state, the hydralic pressure is forever around 50 even the engines are started, and flight control is displayed as "Low Pressure". 3) After loading the cold&dark state, the "Low Pressure" lights in hydralic panel is never illuminated after starting APU or engines(switch is put to "off" in hydraulic panel). Does anyone meet the same problem? To customer support: could you tell me how to solve this? and I also tried to reinstall this ngx addon, but still has the same problem. Thanks.

did you try deleting your fsx . cfg file mention in the intro ...
I deleted the FSX.cfg, and reload the dll, and the problem is still same.

Found fix to low pressure and overheat after several minutes of flight time, I saved a flight in FSX, you have to go and delete flight in document FSX folder ,, solved the problem with the low pressure and overheat for hyd pumps.....Ray Vlasek

Ray Vlasek

Found fix to low pressure and overheat after several minutes of flight time, I saved a flight in FSX, you have to go and delete flight in document FSX folder ,, solved the problem with the low pressure and overheat for hyd pumps..... Ray Vlasek
Thank you very much, I will try this.

I reinstalled the FSX and then installed 737ngx, the problem is still same.And all the textures in "Shift+F1"(2D panel) are not correctly located, no PFD and ND displayed. I guess all of this problems are related with dll and xml files. My spec: win7 ultimate, i7 920, gtx 480 and 6gb ram. Thanks.

I have exactly the same problem. I have opened a topic yesterday in which I state the problem exactly the way cuijinbird did because I didn't the topic already existed. Concerning the hydraulic pumps, I can't see what I'm doing wrong, none of the solutions above solved the problem. At least It isn't an isolated issue now.

I had the SAME problem with hydraulics. Low pressure was never indicated, engines running, switching the HYD PUMPS to off and the pressure did NOT drop, if cold and dark startup it wouldnt go above 50 psi when switching them ON and Low Pressure was indicated above the FLT CONTROLS. I had no pressure to control the aircraft. Here is my original post http://forum.avsim.net/topic/342016-hydraulic-pressure-doesnt-work/page__fromsearch__1 I tried new fsx.cfg, reinstalling the NGX and reinstalling FSX. The only way I could get it to work was wiping my entire system and building FSX from scratch, luckily it works now as it should Good luck Chris Ibbotson

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

To customer support: I think this problem is not on myself and not accident. So I recommend developer should check .dll and its related Microsoft .NET framework redistribution version. Because I believe PMDG_737NGX.dll in gauges folder might be partially invalid under some .NET framework version. I installed 737ngx on my laptop which has Home x64 win7 OS, and lower version .NET framework. The bird works well. I think ultimate win7 should also be OK. Pls check! Thanks a lot.