Sign in to follow this  
sas737

Can't turn off the engines!

Hello! I have a problem, that occurs about 90% of the time. When I've parked at the gate and I move the fuel cut-off levers to cut-off, the engines keep running.And it's not the famous sound glitch, the engines really keep on running as per N1 indications and so on. The engine start switches are set to off.Strangely enough, if I bring up FSUIPC from the menu after moving the fuel cutoff levers to cut-off, and then close it, the engines finally starts to die. And after turning on the engines, nothing happens when I move the throttles, even though I watch the throttles move in the VC.Again, this seems to be fixed by bringing up FSUIPC. Another strange occurance would be the fact that when I move the fuel cut-off levers, the reversers activate.Worried.gif Please help!

If you've calibrated the NGX's throttle via FSUIPC, delete it. They don't like each other. I'm still trying to figure out if I can activate thrust reversers without using the keyboard.

I tried assigning my thrust levers through FSX instead of FSUIPC, but the problems keeps laughing at me.This haven't happened to me with other addons, so I suspect it HAS to be a bug.