Sign in to follow this  
travis26

PMDG and FSPS don't get along.

Have you removed FSPax and installed it again? Remember to reboot the computer after uninstalling.

Edward Smoker Sr.

Hoping it's a legit copy [ please don't take offence, as cracked versions may have built in defects, therefore I'm wasting my time ] Uninstall fspax, back-up your flights first, if you want to keep them. Run FSX....crash? do you have a crash report? if so tell us what it says. Reboot. Reinstall, fspax. Everything should be back to square one. Load up NGX, configure fuel + payload in the NGX, open Fspax and only move passenger sliders, set destination, load passengers. Does that work? Let us know

Be sure to check again: "Load aircraft - NORMAL FLIGHT" screenClick "flight & aircraft settings" buttonIn the "Aircraft setting (Permanent) section look for "Disable payload weight and fuel update"Make sure that box says "weight and fuel disabled"

its no cracked. is the demo :). just downloaded from the official website. i try now
You mean this is the demo? It's not the full version of FSPassengers?

Edward Smoker Sr.

1. ive unistalled2. now fsx run well no fatal error3. ive restarted the pc4. ive installed pspassenger again5. fsx then close demo window6. fatal error

Hoping it's a legit copy [ please don't take offence, as cracked versions may have built in defects, therefore I'm wasting my time ] Uninstall fspax, back-up your flights first, if you want to keep them. Run FSX....crash? do you have a crash report? if so tell us what it says. Reboot. Reinstall, fspax. Everything should be back to square one. Load up NGX, configure fuel + payload in the NGX, open Fspax and only move passenger sliders, set destination, load passengers. Does that work? Let us know

Uuuumm, pretty certain the full version will work, perhaps the demo version has restrictions as the developer would not want the full code released until a license number has been entered. This could be causing you the issues you are seeing. I suppose it's a bit of a gamble whether you buy or not, as Fspax is expensive, but it does work perfectly with the NGX on my computer..

I'm pretty sure it's a limit of the demo FSPassengers too. I know it is restricted to only working at certain airports. What airport are you trying to fly out of? Quote from the FSPax website:

Unregistered demo only limit you by the departure area but you can land anywhere.

Edward Smoker Sr.

from koak and ksfo *update: installed clean fsx, fspassenger and 737 ngx. starting the sim no prblem when i click "close demo window". but when i load flight it crash

I'm pretty sure it's a limit of the demo FSPassengers too. I know it is restricted to only working at certain airports. What airport are you trying to fly out of? Quote from the FSPax website:

I have the latest full install version with HotFix3. Can you answer yes or no to these questions please. 1. Can you make a whole flight with the 737NGX without using FSPassengers? 2. Can you make a whole flight with FSPassengers using a plane that comes with FSX like the default Cessna? 3. Do you have a payware plane other then the 737; any other payware plane? This will help a lot. I really think I know what the problem is but would like to test my thought. Thanks for letting us help you.

Edward Smoker Sr.

1. yes2. yes (tested with the 737 default)3. no *update: ive installed captain sim 757 v4.4 and it works perfectly 100% so my problem is between 737 ngx and fspassenger*update 2: the only benefit i got witht hte fresh fsx installation is that it never crash when i launch the fsx and close the demo window