Sign in to follow this  
Peer

Landing MINS Radio setting B738

When I select MINS RADIO even after RST, the indication shows always an amount between 16'000 ft and 9'000 ft. It's hard ( takes long time) to scroll down to 100 ft for CATIII approach.Is there a way to select a basic amount e.g. 150 ft somewhere?Thanks, P.Burch

When I select MINS RADIO even after RST, the indication shows always an amount between 16'000 ft and 9'000 ft. It's hard ( takes long time) to scroll down to 100 ft for CATIII approach.Is there a way to select a basic amount e.g. 150 ft somewhere?Thanks, P.Burch
There is an issue for some people and is already being looked at by PMDG - It works fine for some people.

set it back to 50 or so and save the panel state, use it as a loading state. Eventualy it will go cookoo again though. Mines been fine since I started using the new save.

They are aware of the problem. They just put out a new hotfix today that may solve the problem.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Same here! I remember it was working correctly for the first flights as I had no problem setting the radio minimuns. The default value was about 200ft. After some days when I was about to set the radio minimums I noticed it had a default value of 9000ft. and you have to stay scrolling for 5 minutes to set it down to 200ft. so now I have to use baro setting for the minimums.

I had my raido min at 35000, took like a day to get it to a "normal" altitude x) Saving panel state dose not work for me but meh... guess i have to use the baro

I had my raido min at 35000, took like a day to get it to a "normal" altitude x) Saving panel state dose not work for me but meh... guess i have to use the baro
That has been fixed since Aug 15th...................Hotfix 3 !!

as you could read it didnt in my case ;)
Have you tried a clean install ?