Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

PMDG 737 Cold & Dark to Secure, V2

For the people that still want it, here it is. 1,400 DL the last one and from the PM's I'am getting I've up loaded this one. Enjoy!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Why dont you upload it to the Avsim library in case it goes missing again?Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

If it goes "missing" again I will not take the time and effort to do this again.There is no reason to delete something that so many people have found a big help. The replies I got where amazing and because they all found it so helpful I did this post I wanted to help people with a simple to follow flow that works and is so much easier than the FCOM Come SP1 I will turn on failures and then I will have to use the full FCOM flows. This is when you know your 737 is in perfect order and you want to enjoy C&D to walking out the Cockpit after your flight.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

All that has changed is the one typo that Ray pointed out.

thanks very much for this Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

thanks for it ...never got the chance to get v2 :)

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

You all more than welcome and your replies make it all worth the effort.

Thanks David

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Thank you so much! Only thing i do differently i use the left engine igniter on odd days and the right on even days. Smug.gif

Thank you so much! Only thing i do differently i use the left engine igniter on odd days and the right on even days. Smug.gif
LOL

David, One thing you might want to correct on the engine start to-do list: Engine Ignition Selection|BOTH (or Select to match the engine starting) Each engine has two ignitors (redundancy). So the Ignition Selector will choose Ignitor 1, BOTH or Ignitor 2 for respective engine starting.From the SAS SOP I remember they switch it between 1 and 2 every other flight. Cheers,