Sign in to follow this  
ADBMaster

Had a freeze again!

Hey everyone, While I was taxiing at LFPG, I experienced a freeze, twice.It both happened when I had the APU providing power to the aircraft with both engines running and engine generators off, both APU generators on.As I turned off the APU, I noticed I forgot to turn on the engine GENs, so I turned the ENG 1 GEN on (the aircraft had no power, because the APU was off) and the plane froze.I have bought the plane after the latest hot-fix, but installed it anyway.

Are you on FSX or FS2004? Whats the aircraft you are flying anyway (i didn't see your last post)
Since this is the 737NGX forum, I think it's pretty ovvious that I'm talking about the NGX.

I have got a similar problem. If the APU is running and you switch off the APU GENs first (accidently) and forgot to turn on the ENG GENs (both engines running normally) I get a huge freeze. Not much you can do then anymore. Pressing ESC brings up the FSX menu. I was able to reproduce that problem twice now, even with a standard panel state.

I tought this forum is about the 737 NGX... so what is your doubt?
Okay, already said that, so no need to say it twice. Let's get back on topic.

Aaron you applied the HotFix dated 16 Aug? Prior to the HotFix dated 16 Aug I was not having any problems. Since applying it I have had my gauges freeze up in the VC three times and FSX pulls a CTD every time I exit after starting a flight. I don't need to actually fly just place the plane at the gate/runway and then exit. I found that I can flip to the 2D cockpit then back to the VC and my gauges will unfreeze. I submitted a support ticket; however, wanted to know if others are having this problem since applying the latest hotfix?

Edward Smoker Sr.

Aaron you applied the HotFix dated 16 Aug? Prior to the HotFix dated 16 Aug I was not having any problems. Since applying it I have had my gauges freeze up in the VC three times and FSX pulls a CTD every time I exit after starting a flight. I don't need to actually fly just place the plane at the gate/runway and then exit. I found that I can flip to the 2D cockpit then back to the VC and my gauges will unfreeze. I submitted a support ticket; however, wanted to know if others are having this problem since applying the latest hotfix?
I don't get the CTD.