Sign in to follow this  
Steve1969

GoFlight EFIS and MCP PRO Partial Interface

Hi Steve,I'm going to download and test SP1 and LUA 1.0. Does the SP1 has only a minor impact to LUA script.There are already any warnings or informations by guys using LUA on latest NGX HF ?As told mine is working perfectly ...Im keeping my fingers crossed. I wouldnt lost my real flights with NG and MCP.Regards and thankyou for the work done!Francesco
Hi Francesco,Everything worked fine with the older LUA script (0.16B) and SP1. This update is really to allow the mach speed to display now that PMDG have added the functionality. Its not really a big deal, so don't worry.I have had a few people report that is works OK too. I have no idea if it works with the 600/700 expansion though.Best wishesSteve
Thanks Steve,Your little script has been a huge assistance.Cheers
Thanks Trevor.

Stephen Munn

Hi Steve,Lua works perfectly also with 600/700. Thanks.Francesco

Francesco Gatta
Managing Director / Media

Royaldutchvirtual.com

That's good to hear. Do you have an EFIS as well?Best wishesSteve
Yes I Do, left side. It works too.Anyway I'm testing hard, I'll let you know in case of 'issues'. Regards,Francesco

Francesco Gatta
Managing Director / Media

Royaldutchvirtual.com

Yes I Do, left side. It works too.Anyway I'm testing hard, I'll let you know in case of 'issues'.Regards,Francesco
Great, thanks for that.Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

FSUIPC UpdatedByVersion=4743ShortAircraftNameOk=YesUseProfiles=No[LuaFiles]1=NGX_AUTO[buttons.321]Hello SteveI´m get dashes in display and the MCP PRO doesn´t work on PMDG.This is my setup:PMDG NGX 600-900+ SP1Goflight MCP PRO A25My FSUIPC.ini - registered[LuaFiles]1=NGX_AUTO[buttons.321][Profile.PMDG NGX]1="PMDG 737"2="Boeing 737"[Auto.PMDG NGX]1=Lua NGX_AUTO Can you help me ^?Thanks

Mauricio Graziani

FSUIPC UpdatedByVersion=4743UseProfiles=No
Change the above to Yes.Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

Awesome ! works perfect .. now PMDG + GoFlight (The best on FSX).Thanks Steve
Excellent. Enjoy!Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

Hi Steve,Will this work with FSUIPC 4700b?These are my settings and i'm only getting 000 in the course selection and dashes in the IAS,HDG,ALT,VERT.UpdatedByVersion=4700bShortAircraftNameOk=YesUseProfiles=Yes[Profile.PMDG NGX]1="PMDG 737"2="Boeing 737"[Auto.PMDG NGX]1=Lua NGX_AUTO[LuaFiles]1=NGX_AUTOany idea?When FSX is loaded this is added to the ini file:[Profile.PMDG 737-800NGX PMDG House Winglets]1=PMDG 737-800NGX PMDG House Winglets[Profile.Boeing 737-73VNGX easyJet]1=Boeing 737-73VNGX easyJetCheersJohn

Hi Steve,Will this work with FSUIPC 4700b?These are my settings and i'm only getting 000 in the course selection and dashes in the IAS,HDG,ALT,VERT.UpdatedByVersion=4700bShortAircraftNameOk=YesUseProfiles=Yes[Profile.PMDG NGX]1="PMDG 737"2="Boeing 737"[Auto.PMDG NGX]1=Lua NGX_AUTO[LuaFiles]1=NGX_AUTOany idea?When FSX is loaded this is added to the ini file:[Profile.PMDG 737-800NGX PMDG House Winglets]1=PMDG 737-800NGX PMDG House Winglets[Profile.Boeing 737-73VNGX easyJet]1=Boeing 737-73VNGX easyJetCheersJohn
Hi John,No it won't work with 4.7 as some new LUA facilities were added with the later versions that the script uses. You can download the latest version of FSUIPC from Pete's forum here:http://forum.simflig...pdated-modules/The current version is 4.747.Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

Have the latest FSUIPC (registered), GF 2.03, Installed Linda, and then v1.00 of this interface. Made the changes to FSUIPC.ini, I am not using profiles.the MCPpro now works with NGX, I'm delighted!But when I exit a flight, FSX will bring up the free flight choice screen, and then hang after 1 sec or so. I need the task killer to clear it. I do not get a hang on exit if I don't bring up the NGX in the flight, suggesting it may some interaction with this interface.Anyone else see this? Any ideas?* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

Hi Orest, I don't have the MCPpro, but might be able to help. I had you exact problem with something else once. I can't remember at the moment exactly what, but normally when an app stalls, or hangs, it is recorded in the windows event logs, especially in cases you then have to kill the process. I'm not 100%, but think this particular issue I was able to fix actually from the event logs as amazing at that may sound, since you may know, it rarely gives an adequate explanation.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Have the latest FSUIPC (registered), GF 2.03, Installed Linda, and then v1.00 of this interface. Made the changes to FSUIPC.ini, I am not using profiles.the MCPpro now works with NGX, I'm delighted!But when I exit a flight, FSX will bring up the free flight choice screen, and then hang after 1 sec or so. I need the task killer to clear it. I do not get a hang on exit if I don't bring up the NGX in the flight, suggesting it may some interaction with this interface.Anyone else see this? Any ideas?* Orest
Hi Orest,The last time I checked, my LUA script did not work with LINDA since LINDA appeared to be detecting the MCP PRO as a VRinsight device and attempted to communicate with it. This may be the problem. I would try disabling LINDA by renaming "ipcReady.lua" in the modules directory to "ipcReady.off" and see if that helps.Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

Steve - Wow, quick reply.OK, I disabled Linda by the rename .off - Linda no longer working. (I had disabled the VRInsight inteface in any case)Tried it again, script working great, but now I get the following when exiting ...lua_crash.jpgI did get this image once, the first time I ran it. The other times I just got the freeze with an uncorrupted display of the free flight box. Dan - where are the event logs? This is Win7-64.* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com