Sign in to follow this  
AndyStrat

A few nice Screenshots.

Pretty! I'm still fidgeting with AA settings and acceptable performance in heavy clouds. I'll share a quickie (if you don't mind!) I shot at MYNN bound for KBOS.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Great shots guys! I love that third one Andy. The colors of the clouds Is simply stunning along side that beauty. Zach, perfect angle! You can almost here that beast scream overhead.

Hers a few I've taken over the last couple days of flight testing.. Not as pretty as the ones above, but i'm still happy with them..

Edited by Superpilotv2
Picture in subsequent post

@Warchild, adding the ENB Series Light Mod would make the shots look a lot more realistic..Have you tried it out? It's in the forums somewhere. I installed it and it really does make a huge difference in the realism.You need to mess with the settings a little but it's worth it. My 3rd shot was very good, ASE at it's best im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Andy

Edited by mod.

Edited by Superpilotv2

Hers a few I've taken over the last couple days of flight testing.. Not as pretty as the ones above, but i'm still happy with them..
Wow who did that without a paint kit?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

@Warchild, adding the ENB Series Light Mod would make the shots look a lot more realistic..Have you tried it out? It's in the forums somewhere. I installed it and it really does make a huge difference in the realism.You need to mess with the settings a little but it's worth it. My 3rd shot was very good, ASE at it's best im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Andy
I've always had problems with configuring ENB series, and have had terrible experiences with it.. Sadly, I have to take ownership of screwing it up.. i'm just not very good at those things..

KBOI Having a tough time using ENB myself, at least trying to figure out the best settings.

Edited by Superpilotv2

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Warchild, Boy I would love to have that TWA livery, that is super cool!!!

Brilliant paint job...i haven't had enuf of the plane haven't even attempted to repaint it...did I tell you that's just a fantastic job there...im%20Not%20Worthy.gif @Robert Greene...how did you manage to change the color of the font? Settings or by recoloring one of the textures or their alpha channel?

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

What are you doing, guys? No pictures in subsequent posts! Please stick to the rule!

Warchild, Boy I would love to have that TWA livery, that is super cool!!!
Brilliant paint job...i haven't had enuf of the plane haven't even attempted to repaint it...did I tell you that's just a fantastic job there...im%20Not%20Worthy.gif @Robert Greene...how did you manage to change the color of the font? Settings or by recoloring one of the textures or their alpha channel?
Thank you :) Thats really kind of you to say. I use photoshop and simply choose the font and the font color I want to use for the tail number. The TWA insignia's ( globe, Name, Tail logo ) I have as seperate files that i simply copy and paste from in order to maintain continuity across our fleet.Yes, I know. TWA never flew 737's.. I dont care though. As much as I honor TWA's history, they closed their doors in 2001. We at TWVA still fly all those routes, but we are also moving towards the future, adapting new routes, new planes, new attitudes :).. Slowly :LOL.gif;.. @Dskaviator. Thank you.. I'm just waiting on the paintkit to finish it up., but i'll promise you, one Vet to another, when its finished, you'll have a copy.. @moderators.. No disrespect meant, but dont you think thats kind of a silly rule.. Now you have an entire thread that doesnt make any sense at all...