Sign in to follow this  
target111

panel freeze problem

helloI apologize for my Englishsince I buy the 737 NGX I have not finished a single flightof freeze problem I installed the three hotfix the panels FreeseI'm on Windows 7 sp1 32may be someone there a solution cordialement

Same here, i've uninstalled and reinstalled with latest version and panel has frozen when on final. (an about 1h25 minutes flight). Really disappointed.

Real Deraps

Same thing getting close to the airport from PAFA to KDCA about descending down from 10000 feet to 7000 of 100NM it started to freeze and crash fatal error even @ gate progrem the fmc wrong way it freeze and had to restart it again ##### I done it only like 30 flight fine first week after came out. My system specs is Motherboard GiGabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz oc at 4.40GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I72600K Noctua NH-U12P SE2 120mm SSO CPU Cooler Ram is G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL7Q-16GBXH GTX 580 3GB VRAM add on is FS 2crew using Windows 7 UL 64 WD 640GB hard

Yep same here.Have latest hotfix.Seventy five percent of the time towards the end of a 1 or 2 hour flight the panels freezes up with the plane still flying.Very very frustrating.

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

I might just uninstall and re install original download file that contains no hotfix patches.See how that goes!

Can I suggest doing the following as I too was having panel freeze-ups after installing the latest Hotfix cumulative download as posted in earlier threads? Uninstall from within Add/Remove.Then go into wherever your FSX is installed and manually delete all references to the 737NGX in the SimObjects directory.Then run the newly-downloaded version 2922 installer which is the latest with all the cumulative Hotfixes.It may detect the previous version and ask for a Repair/Modify/Remove option.Remove.Re-boot,and then run the installer again.Reboot and then run the Livery Manager again.Should be fine after that.

Keep am eye on the heat on your video card. I was having the same problems, and then I noticed the temp on my video card was way up with this bird. So I added some more rpm to the fan, and have run 4 flights now without a hiccup! Nice and stable...So far so good...... Fully loaded systems, then add this bird to the mix...... I suppose a video card might have something to say. Probably won't work for everyone, but don't overlook it.

Just got another one myself. Panel freeze right after turning off the arrival runway. Very fustrating yet nothing from the team on this which so many are getting.

Eric 

My panel is still freezing also, and also right after I turn off the runway at my destination.I've done the hotfix, no change.They sent me a new download link with the hotfix already in the install file. Installed that, no change. So what do I do now? They said don't send in any more bug reports because they had enough information to fix it.Well it's not fixed, and I'm really growing tired of not being able to finish a flight. So where's the fix PMDG?

C`mon guys!.....I´m sure PMDG are working more than full time to solve this issue that some have.Fly another PMDG ac in the meantime. It will not get quicker asking for a fix every second hour.I have full confidence that PMDG will nail down most part of the freezing, but it must take some time./ Leffe

Forget PMDG and look around....Video card.....FSX settings.....others addons!! I believe if everybody do this we will find several diferent solutions.I am flying my original PMDG 737 NGX ( without hotfixes) with some little problems in scenary. I am adjsuting each one! It is ok!!