Sign in to follow this  
KiwiMatt

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Has this been fixed yet? Seriously!...what kind of mickey-mouse operation is this! There are a few of us getting pretty damn frustrated over this. We spend $70 and have no luck actually using the 737NGX. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION???

Please calm down and use a more polite tone. This is a community forum, not the local pub. If you want someone to reply to you, try being more curteous.

Matthew- I have edited your post because you make a supposition that is bogus. We are currently working with a team of engineers at Flexera who are working on this 16hrs per day. The problem is a windows problem, and we are very close to having a resolution with input from numerous sources. I recognize that this is frustrating for you. This is equally frustrating for us. I have been working on nothing else **but** this for nearly three weeks- and it is the top agenda item for both PMDG and Flexera.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com