AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
POH for c340
2 replies to this topic
Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:51 AM
Hi everyone, Recent and content owner of a brand new c340.A shortcomming of Carenado is the limited documentation that they supply with their planes. I own several other excellent of their planes and have managed to find further background docs regarding them, like POH, owners manual etc. However for the c340 i have come up emptyhanded! Does anyone have some substantial documentation. From the Carenado documentation it is easy to see that they must have had a poh as the text is cut and paste. Any info. regarding the use of the plane is very welcome. Lars
Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:21 PM
I e-mailed Carenado and found out that they modelled a 1974 Cessna 340 with 285 h.p. Continental TSIO-520-K engines. I found a great little 1974 Cessna 340 "Owner's Manual" from this site: http://www.aircraftm...il.asp?mID=4268 I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about flying this airplane. It gives the same checklists you find in Carenado's documentation plus chapters on detailed descriptions of systems, operating limitation, operational data (including performance charts), optional systems, and care of the aircraft. It's worth the $15 plus $5 shipping (at least to Philly) if you want to understand this plane better. I'm currently working on upgrading the engines to RAM VII's, so if anyone has any pointers on how to do this or is interested in the mod, let me know.