•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
Photo

POH for c340

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lars Albrechtsen

Lars Albrechtsen

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 11 Months and 27 Days Ago.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

Hi everyone, Recent and content owner of a brand new c340.A shortcomming of Carenado is the limited documentation that they supply with their planes. I own several other excellent of their planes and have managed to find further background docs regarding them, like POH, owners manual etc. However for the c340 i have come up emptyhanded! Does anyone have some substantial documentation. From the Carenado documentation it is easy to see that they must have had a poh as the text is cut and paste. Any info. regarding the use of the plane is very welcome. Lars

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 ritz55

ritz55

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 6 Months and 11 Days Ago.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

I found a site that sells Cessna 340A POHs and PIMs, but they're a little pricey: http://www.esscoairc...-pohs-pims.aspx Does anyone know which model year the Carenado Cessna 340A is in case I want to buy one of the PIMs?

#3 ritz55

ritz55

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 6 Months and 11 Days Ago.

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

I e-mailed Carenado and found out that they modelled a 1974 Cessna 340 with 285 h.p. Continental TSIO-520-K engines. I found a great little 1974 Cessna 340 "Owner's Manual" from this site: http://www.aircraftm...il.asp?mID=4268 I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about flying this airplane. It gives the same checklists you find in Carenado's documentation plus chapters on detailed descriptions of systems, operating limitation, operational data (including performance charts), optional systems, and care of the aircraft. It's worth the $15 plus $5 shipping (at least to Philly) if you want to understand this plane better. I'm currently working on upgrading the engines to RAM VII's, so if anyone has any pointers on how to do this or is interested in the mod, let me know.