Sign in to follow this  
michal147

CTD after takeoff

Good afternoon, I have one problem with this aircraft. Sometimes FSX with NGX(i have the latest hotfix) crash to desktop but always only 5-7 minutes after takeoff.My HW : Intel Core i5 2500k (default freq), 4GB RAM DDR3, Gigabyte GTX 560 SOC. I am using REX, ASE and Ivap. Is there any solution? Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00000000Faulting process id: 0xf14Faulting application start time: 0x01cc6310c68cf5ffFaulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exeFaulting module path: unknownReport Id: bf3e61dd-cf08-11e0-ae0b-1c6f659578a2 Thank you :)

So today, FSX first time crashed to dektop during flight (250nm to destination) :( Same error Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x80008000Faulting process id: 0xd24Faulting application start time: 0x01cc6357bd52da27Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exeFaulting module path: unknownReport Id: 67e2ff44-cf61-11e0-ae0b-1c6f659578a2 Thank you for your replies.

Just some thoughts, you have a similar to me configuration.First: PMDG (but not only) suggets to install FSX in a separated folder than c:\program files\...Second: Did you get those CTD playing with FSX menu?Third: When you run FSX, do you start using Admin privileges?Fourth: what about REX resolution?Reading the dump report it is quite strange the line: "Faulting module path: unknown".It would seem not a problem driven by PMDG but a FSX problem. My great suggestion is: try to install FSX into another folder or (better, if you have)) into another disk. Then do some flights and see what happen. Write feedback.Bye.

Hello, at first thank you, for your reply.1.) I have it at c:/Program Files(x86)/Microsoft Games/.....2.) No it happens randomly during flight.3.) No I will try it.4.) The resolution is the highest possible.

Next CTD, but now with PMDG_737NGX.DLL Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3Faulting module name: PMDG_737NGX.DLL, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4e4a3aefException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000573e0Faulting process id: 0x10a8Faulting application start time: 0x01cc64e3c3e6dcd1Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exeFaulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLLReport Id: 7783d296-d0d7-11e0-aaa5-1c6f659578a2 I also have a problem with panels, they are freezing many times during the flight, but there is not any solution, isn't it? Thank you.

So, I tried to fly with other aircraft and FSX did not crash. I think that problem is in NGX. :( Any ideas?

So, I tried to fly with other aircraft and FSX did not crash. I think that problem is in NGX. sad.png Any ideas?
Or maybe a mix of (heavy) factors, everyone very hard on fps (PMDG 737NGX, REX, ASE/ASX, GEX, UTX and so on). It would be interesting, who has this kind of problems, try the PMDG 737NGX without any type of heavy addon and a limitated usage of airport addons. Just to try.If we have 50 litres of fuel, PMDG 737NGX weights for 20, REX for 15, UTX for 10 and Airport addons for 15, we are going to run out fuel, but if we take away REX and UTX (for example) we gain some fuel.Don't know, probably wrong, but I would try. Bye.