Sign in to follow this  
haulier

pmdg 737-800ngx blank screens

Hi all i.m using windows7 32bit and fsx loaded pmdg ngx when i select a pmmdg aircraft it loads ok doesn't do the self test and all screens are blank and you are not able to click on anything either help please thanks

Most likely an activation issue. Has any activation window poped up? Alt-Tab out of FSX and see if it's hiding down there in the task bar. Submit a support ticket if no luck. You'll need a name thought...hehe

Loaded it from what disk ? you probablly have a bad copy on that disk re-download from home, ngx is easy to reinstall - uninstall it first and clean any leftovers up.

Rich Sennett

What PMDG plane are you talking about? There is no disk for the NGX that I'm aware of.

Chris Hicks

When i bought the pmdg i put it on a disc if i use it on vista it loads and works fine till i get a message out of virtual memory then fsx closes. The only thing i've done different on windows 7 is run fsx as adminastrator it's the 737-800 with winglets ngx

I'm so sorry to write to you so much i know that you have so huge jobs to do.i want just to know if you will fix the black screen problem who affect some peoples with the NGX in your final SP1 or not cuz i really cant make a flight with the NGX.if i switch between full and window mode fsx crash or make a black screen.sometimes this happen when i change weather too the screen became black i still hear sounds without any graphic.sorry to disturb you with this all problems.Thanks to all PMDG staff.yo are the best one ever.PS:fsx never crash or turn into black screen when i put it in DX10.this problem happen just with DX9 mode.

I think the issue with the screen turning black and eventually crashing when minimizing/maximizing was talked about before. I don't think a fix had been found but run a search through this forum just in case.The reason DX10 preview runs faster and more stable is because it removes a lot of key features that the DX9 version has, therefore creating a lighter load on the system. Imagine it this way, DX9 is the full activated product, DX10 Preview is the limited features demo.

Are you using the enbseries mod, if so try it without it.

Rich Sennett

I'm looking for the fix since the release date of the NGX i find nothing please if you have any fix to suggest me you are welcome.really i feel a deception for this beautiful aircraft.

Great news buddy, have fun with Her. NGX code must be to advanced for that mod Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif

Rich Sennett

i hope that SP1 fix the problem of ENB mod, its just a little beautiful and free add on and really a must have for FSX.

Can anyone tell me what they mean by ENB mod. I am having the same issue with PMDG B737 NGX, and with Concorde X. All my other aircraft work fine.