Sign in to follow this  
207p

Doors not opening on 744 F

When i use the keys that i assigned to open the nose door for example i press the combo (tab+7) its doesn't move ad neither do any of the other cargo doors. My engines are off and the parking brake set. What is wrong?

Moe is correct, being that is the proper way in real life, but in the sim if you don't have EXT2 AVAIL, you could get it to work using APU2 being AVAIL.I don't know if you know, but it came with a cool "little" pdf manual. I'm never the type to say RTFM and am not know. I only mention it because I didn't know or expect one until I found it. Being able to choose what you load is pretty cool and all of that's covered in there as well as how to open the doors ;)*Now if I could just paint the wings, fuse or cargo boxes to look like beer kegs, then I'd probably fly her more often.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier