Sign in to follow this  
onody123

Which one is HOTFIX3?

Dear All, Which one is actually HOTFIX3? is it 1.00.2922? I thought there were only two fixes yet. Where can I download HOTFIX3? Peter Onody

Hi guys, were i can find the number two?.................tks

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

Hi guys, were i can find the number two?.................tks
No 2 hotfix is not available anymore ! Hotfix 3 includes 1 & 2.

Regards and tks cptn...........................Whew.gif

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

Thanks for this link.Been searching for days for any of the hot fixes. (not consecutively of course :))

i think i installed the 16th of august hotfix 3 ,how would i know if it was installed? where would it show?thanksjames

i think i installed the 16th of august hotfix 3 ,how would i know if it was installed? where would it show?thanksjames
Normally you have a readme file ?:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX Regards, Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hi Richard, this is what it says in that readme file DEVELOPMENT HISTORY:===================04AUG11: RTM 1.00.288510AUG11: 1.00.2904 - HotFix Added15AUG11: 1.00.2916 - RTM & HotFix Updated16AUG11: 1.00.2922 - RTM & HotFix Updated so am i up to date? thanksjames

Hi Richard, this is what it says in that readme file DEVELOPMENT HISTORY:===================04AUG11: RTM 1.00.288510AUG11: 1.00.2904 - HotFix Added15AUG11: 1.00.2916 - RTM & HotFix Updated16AUG11: 1.00.2922 - RTM & HotFix Updated so am i up to date? thanksjames
In my readme file, at the beginning there is : ======================================================================PMDG 737-800/900NGX for FSX VERSION v1.00.2922 FSX RELEASE VERSION FSX 16AUG11 READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT 1000Z====================================================================== What is written in your file ? Regards, Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Richard it is======================================================================PMDG 737-800/900NGX for FSX VERSION v1.00.2922 FSX RELEASE VERSION FSX 16AUG11 READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT 1000Z so am are all up to-date then until SP1?thanksjames

Richard it is======================================================================PMDG 737-800/900NGX for FSX VERSION v1.00.2922 FSX RELEASE VERSION FSX 16AUG11 READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT 1000Z so am are all up to-date then until SP1?thanksjames
Yes it is up to-date until SP1... Like Matias wrote, you have too the possibility to download the main installer again. It is updated to 2922. Regards, Richard Portier

Richard Portier

Richard what do you mean? why do i have to download the main installer again if i am up to date and is that the link above by jeff?thanks richardjames.

Richard what do you mean? why do i have to download the main installer again if i am up to date and is that the link above by jeff?thanks richardjames.
I wrote you have possibility TOO to download.... I mean you have the choice... smile.png Regards, Richard Portier

Richard Portier