Sign in to follow this  
Lawyer+Pilot

Heres to You, Self Appointed Forum Moderators (You Know Who You Are)

The forum has slowed down a bit today. And, with all of the contentious posts floating around, I thought we could all use a good laugh. A tribute to the self appointed Mods of the world. You know who you are! You may not have been elected or designated, but we love you all the same.

LMAO.gif Trevor Moore

Guest tonyf38

Please sign your middle name Trevor... hahahahaha.. JK..

Why do I feel like everyone thinks of me when watching this? Haha great find all the same.

Why do I feel like everyone thinks of me when watching this? Haha great find all the same.
ROFL .. LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit" Bring%20It%20On.gif but then, "If the Glove fits, you must be Guilty" Shame%20On%20You.gif

Honestly, no disrespect... I did LOL. The title is plural however. The reason is because I read something a few weeks back when you threatened to report someone for un-PC-like conduct, which is a good thing. I think it is good that we have forum users who are ready to step up and stand for what is good but more often than not it leads to ridicule which is what I have just read in another PMDG-NGX thread here in the forum. We had a great forum user that participated in a most sincere way and it was fun to read his post's. He was a stickler for the rules and unfortunately there were a few too many negative and condescending comments aimed and him so he moved on. I am only mentioning this because I feel that the PMDG mods are missing in action and the forums here are in need of some good policing right now I hated the vid BTW.

\Robert Hamlich/

You gotta listen to the music. It's not just the video, it's the lyrics

You gotta listen to the music. It's not just the video, it's the lyrics
Now you have been told again what "you gotta do" LMAO.gifLMAO.gifLMAO.gif