Sign in to follow this  
Circletoland

Video of the real Boeing 737NG FMC - Custom waypoints...

Yes bump +2 , this is a not insignificant omission. At the moment my favorite approaches require a lot of work in the FMC entering fixes and then having to do it again next time. Even just being able to store and reuse custom fixes would help, but proper functionality of the SUPP NAV DATA pages as described in the FCOM Operation Manuals would be, weel what I'd have expected from this addon which in so many other ways is just making me smile.

I love the PMDG NGX, there is only a tiny thing wich is not modeled correctly until now.. I didn´t get any answer to my questions, if this will be implemented.. watch the video how we program a visual approach in the real plane.. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fiGQJQmEUhE Berni Lamberts
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/347242-making-waypoints-tutorial/

Boom! Wow, thats sweet... hello! Missing the point again
I guess you'll just have to buy a real 737 !! LMAO.gif

I guess you'll just have to buy a real 737 !! LMAO.gif
Yea, right... I wish! HeheJust saying - and to you too, thank you - but, what you are trying to help with again, and as before, is different than what the OP has been asking about.

For those who haven't done it, a Private Pilot is trained to do all of that pattern work with no help from a box.
On the contrary. We've got private pilots who don't know the art of simple pilotage. Without a Garmin, they're lost and busting the SFRA zone around DC!Hypnotized.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I actually told my Flight Instructor I don't want to use a damn Garmin.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I though a commercial pilot was trained to use all devices available to them in order to reduce management in the cockpit???Wouldn't that mean using the 'box' and everything available in it???Wouldn't that make this an important request?

I though a commercial pilot was trained to use all devices available to them in order to reduce management in the cockpit??? Wouldn't that mean using the 'box' and everything available in it??? Wouldn't that make this an important request?
That is correct ! A PPL is a different matter.

That is correct ! A PPL is a different matter.
Quite, true... I have my PPL too. But we're all talking about a commercial bird, correct? Just want to make sure here.

Quite, true... I have my PPL too. But we're all talking about a commercial bird, correct? Just want to make sure here.
Yes indeed ! I read in a recent survey that LNAV and VNAV are used 85% of the time to fly the route until Localizer and Glideslope capture.