Sign in to follow this  
roy

PROBLEMS WITH LIGHTS IN VC AND RUNWAY

I hope my problem also happens to more people, dusk or dawn when I fly in virtual cockpit lights off runway and not see, and if dusk or dawn departure and arrive at night do not see in runway and not see in virtual cockpit but if they are activated on the plane I hope you can tell me how to solve this problem please.Cheers

I hope my problem also happens to more people, dusk or dawn when I fly in virtual cockpit lights off runway and not see, and if dusk or dawn departure and arrive at night do not see in runway and not see in virtual cockpit but if they are activated on the plane I hope you can tell me how to solve this problem please. Cheers
Roy , please post you name in all of your contributions to this forum!!! ahahahhahahaha jk jk jk saw a thread about some self proclaimed moderators in this forum and saw the oppurtunity lol!! dont mean anything mate, lol im on kix here. but on to important things i have the exact same problems it seems only when the environment is dark , do my NGX lights illuminate the ground and create all the cool visuals. however like Roy said at dusk or dawn the lights are present if you look at the aircraft head on you ll see them blinking and shining out of the lens but nothin on the ground , not even the red and green ones. im running REX and Flytampa scenry but it also happens at default airports, even on a fresh install of FSX and (NGX) without any addons and any hotfixes applied

exactly the same problem ti SidAlimd and yes landing lights iluminate ground ok option tickes in settings,if departure at night no problem but departure dusk and day and arrive at night its the problem but the lights in plane its ok,in the runway and virtual cockpit no its ok,with upadate also the same problem.

the lights do not illuminate the ground from any view at dusk or dawn, even with a FSX and NGX clean install with illuminate ground options checked

I'll have to try a flight at dawn or dusk. I haven't done that yet in the NGX. Usually, I fly in the middle of the day or the dead of night--just the way it works out since I use real world weather.

I have this too. In dusk or dawn it´s as if the lights were turned off, they don't illuminate the ground. But if the days get a little darker, everything returns to normal.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

any body knows what may bre causing this? think opening up a support ticket will help?

Guys, here's a video I did last Sunday. Look at 2:45, on takeoff at dusk. And then, on landing, at 11:40, late at night. That's what I mean.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller