Sign in to follow this  
UVW

ENBSeries Upgrade ?

HeyI use enb for a couple of other games and i've made sort of a mix and match of files and settings that i think looks awesome with fsx and i thought i would sharethis could crash fsx with d3d9.dll error if switching too much from window to full screen.there are 3 d3d9.dll designed for different games, one is for richard burns rally and 2 are for GTA SA. renamed extention to bak and bk2 so if u get crashes try a different dllu can also edit the "effect.txt" thought some HLSL knowledge is required but its pretty simple mostly. its also costs some fps, but hey there is no such thing is a free launch :)its not just bloom, it has SSAO, color correction, sharpening and noise effect in dark areas on by default. when i first found enb for fsx it only added a slight bloom and that was it.so this might be new to some of u as well. u can download it here: http://www.mediafire...o3lghghjfihqb25just unrar everything to the fsx folder some comparison shots in original resolution with and without the mod 201194183239251.th.jpg201194183262691.th.jpg201194183363031.th.jpg201194183395341.th.jpg

The newest d3d9.dll in your RAR, the one with that actual name, won't allow FSX to load for me. I get the same 'unable to load' error as I got when I tried the FXAA shader mod.

The newest d3d9.dll in your RAR, the one with that actual name, won't allow FSX to load for me. I get the same 'unable to load' error as I got when I tried the FXAA shader mod.
thats why i added 2 more dlls from different games for u to try if u get crashes.just rename the current one to something like d3d9.dll.old, and rename the ones with bak, or bk2 extension to d3d9.dll.also u dont have to use the d3d9.dll's i have provided, u can just go with one that did work for u. the effect.txt file is supported on most versions of enb, as well as the pallete. btw possible d3d9.dll ctd fix when switching between window/fullscreen can be found herehttp://forum.avsim.n...d-possible-fix/

True, I was just hoping it'd crash less for me. The oldest one crashed within minutes. The main GTA-based one works for most flights as long as I don't touch menus after I get going. I tried putting the d3dx9_26.dll in the FSX folder, too, without any help. I'm assuming the name stays the same. I appreciate your help and keeping people posted. I do love the look of ENB but it is frustrating having it crash the video now and then.