Sign in to follow this  
sarahguiney

Canadian Carriers

Has the repainters forgotten about the canadian carriers such as Sunwing and Canjet. I know there is a Westjet, but those other two would be nice as well as they are the only -800's that fly into my home airport.

Hello there,Canjet is WIP but very hard to do on the top of the aircraft, where the blue paint is. See below:It is very frustrating-time consuming as im not the best but ill try to get it done shortlyOh and btw im still getting that small white line that I never found how to get rid of!..GCS0429.jpg

Thanks for your work on this. Looking foward to it.

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

I was gonna ask that, but since he was doing Canjet, I didn't want to push it, knowing he may have other repaints he'd like to do. But since you asked.... Will there be a sunwing?

Has the repainters forgotten about the canadian carriers such as Sunwing
No, I haven't forgotten 'bout 'em... wink.png sig.gif
Hello there,Canjet is WIP but very hard to do on the top of the aircraft, where the blue paint is. See below:It is very frustrating-time consuming as im not the best but ill try to get it done shortlyOh and btw im still getting that small white line that I never found how to get rid of!..
Yeah I know your pain. Getting lines across on top of the roof or below the belly, the aligning is a heck of a nightmare. Been there... blink.png BTW the white line is mostly caused by not pixel-perfect cutting of the three fuselage parts. Make sure you're down to a one pixel level and cut with no AA whatsoever.

Its going to be avail. on AVSIM as soon as I can, around next week. For the sunwing paint scheme, ill do one but it seem there is one already one available, Etienne??

Well it's in the pipeline, but not yet available. But it's a more specialized one anyways, not one of the standard ones, so anyone who wants to do a standard one is invited to do so. I might only do that after a a heap of other ones before. Can't promise that right now. sig.gif