Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Rockin new program

HiJust a heads up "Shade" is a new program released, it is awesome and highly reccomend it, you will luv it, I have no ties with developer just really happy with this program see for yourself wow, it does run with limiter and ENB Series mods yahoo. http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1894

Rich Sennett

No impact at all sir, actually you almost dont need to enb mod with this if you do you can change the enbseries.ini settings way down.

Rich Sennett

Nice find! cool.pngCan you change the settings on the fly without restarting the sim? Something tells me this is just a GUI for ENB... Hope im wrong tho! Any chance of some before and after screenshots?

Nice find! cool.pngCan you change the settings on the fly without restarting the sim? Something tells me this is just a GUI for ENB... Hope im wrong tho!
The answer is no, but that's a small price to pay for a significant improvement to the looks of the sim.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Yes correct it injects the new textures really fast and then it will unload them when you quit fsx, I use the the shade_nl exe, this injects the textures without starting fsx so you can execute fsx from your frame limiter pretty cool. "Bought it. Excellent graphics! We will here a lot from this program in the future" I'm hoping they will have a support forum in the near future should be some nice tweaking for this program.

Rich Sennett

2 monitors, that would not be a problem its just textures, should be good to go Mark.

Rich Sennett

Ah good point but multi monitors would not come in to play here.

Rich Sennett

Rich, you wernt wrong - this is excellent!I think i need to tweak the default settings, but so far the difference it makes is stunning.

Yes Adrian glad you like it like I did, every little bit helps doesn't it.

Rich Sennett