What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- Aerosoft Twin Otter -20%
- 4K on the cheap! (UK)
- Golden Age Simulations 50% off @ SimMarket
- Active Sky Next 30% off
- Thai Creations 50% off
- TropicalSim Airports 35% off at SimMarket until 30/06
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Captain Sim 777
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
. . .
Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:31 PM
I still miss my exwife, but my aim is getting better.
Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:35 PM
Overhead view helps, you can compare it to a known distance (ie... Fuselage length)
What a great plane the 737NX is and I love all the things you can set up to configure the plane to your liking. The pushback feature with communication is a neat feature, where you get the option whether to be pushed straight back or left or right. So far so good.You also get the option to write how far you will be pushed back, but how do I know how far there is from the gate to the yellow taxiline? I hope you understand what I mean.
My Saitek yoke mod
i7 2600k @ 4.7
8GB Gskill CAS7
2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory