What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
PMDG B737ngx - SINGLE FMC OPERATION
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:03 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:11 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:15 AM
NGX tutorial: http://library.avsim...ftp&DLID=162360
SIDs & STARs Worked Examples: LOWI-UUDD, KSEA-KLAX, EKCH-ENGM, YSCB-YPAD
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:34 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:20 PM
Had the same thing myself, the PMDG and FS menus on the CDU work but the FMC button doesn't. The solution was given to you above, look at the overhead panel, there are three protected switches, One is emergency lighting, one is aux power and one is battery, both aux and battery need to be on, dual mode should then be enabled. After which you can start the alignment process by putting the IRS Nav details in.
I checked the standby power selector. It was switched to auto. But a FMC of captain doesn't work. Then I loaded cold and dark state. Captain's FMC was working, but Single FMS Operation message wasn't displayed. I live in Japan, so I am to sleep tonight... I will try again tomorrow. trisagerFMS showed "-----" there.
Ian R Tyldesley
Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:11 PM