What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Mega sims sale
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
PMDG B737ngx - SINGLE FMC OPERATION
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:03 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:11 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:15 AM
NGX tutorial: http://library.avsim...ftp&DLID=162360
SIDs & STARs Worked Examples: LOWI-UUDD, KSEA-KLAX, EKCH-ENGM, YSCB-YPAD
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:34 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:20 PM
Had the same thing myself, the PMDG and FS menus on the CDU work but the FMC button doesn't. The solution was given to you above, look at the overhead panel, there are three protected switches, One is emergency lighting, one is aux power and one is battery, both aux and battery need to be on, dual mode should then be enabled. After which you can start the alignment process by putting the IRS Nav details in.
I checked the standby power selector. It was switched to auto. But a FMC of captain doesn't work. Then I loaded cold and dark state. Captain's FMC was working, but Single FMS Operation message wasn't displayed. I live in Japan, so I am to sleep tonight... I will try again tomorrow. trisagerFMS showed "-----" there.
Ian R Tyldesley
Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:11 PM