What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
. . .
PMDG B737ngx - SINGLE FMC OPERATION
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:03 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:11 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:15 AM
NGX tutorial: http://library.avsim...ftp&DLID=162360
SIDs & STARs Worked Examples: LOWI-UUDD, KSEA-KLAX, EKCH-ENGM, YSCB-YPAD
Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:34 AM
Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:20 PM
Had the same thing myself, the PMDG and FS menus on the CDU work but the FMC button doesn't. The solution was given to you above, look at the overhead panel, there are three protected switches, One is emergency lighting, one is aux power and one is battery, both aux and battery need to be on, dual mode should then be enabled. After which you can start the alignment process by putting the IRS Nav details in.
I checked the standby power selector. It was switched to auto. But a FMC of captain doesn't work. Then I loaded cold and dark state. Captain's FMC was working, but Single FMS Operation message wasn't displayed. I live in Japan, so I am to sleep tonight... I will try again tomorrow. trisagerFMS showed "-----" there.
Ian R Tyldesley
Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:11 PM