Sign in to follow this  
UVW

Custom ENB Palette

HeyI created a custom enb palette which i rather liked so i thought i would share.its used by enb's color correction. u can of course edit this palette to get different to some extreme results.if u do want to try something different, try changing the hue, brightness and contrast, than curves levels etc. or u can create a completly new gradient.for easy testing of results u dont have to restart fsx, u can switch between window and fullscreen, that will read in any changes to enbseries.ini or the palette.just drop the file in your fsx dir, and in your enbseries.ini under [colorCORRECTION] set

UsePaletteTexture=1

u can download the palette herehttp://www.mediafire...ho859beeb76uclc original enbdev.com documentation about the use of palette texture.http://enbdev.com/palette_en.htm here are comparison shots:2011921938596621.th.jpg201192193936311.th.jpg2011921939201521.th.jpg2011921939307951.th.jpg2011921940188661.th.jpg2011921940224431.th.jpg

Pretty cool. Nice effect with the orange / brown tones now that Fall season is here.I do find this version to be a little to dark. How do I edit the Palette myself, say to ' lighten up' the darker tones ? I d/l enbpalette3d.zip but the file inside ( enbpalette.max ) won't open . cheers greg

There should be a .BMP image file you can edit. Seems like one can have a fun time with it.,

Pretty cool. Nice effect with the orange / brown tones now that Fall season is here.I do find this version to be a little to dark. How do I edit the Palette myself, say to ' lighten up' the darker tones ? I d/l enbpalette3d.zip but the file inside ( enbpalette.max ) won't open . cheers greg
like Timmer said, u need to edit the enbpalette.bmp in any image editing program.the .max file is for 3ds max.