Sign in to follow this  
isaiah

Auto fail

I was just wondering, how is it possible to get auto fail, and loss of pressurisation when I dont have failures programmed and also serviced based failures are off. I just got the message and the masks are deployed.(status in FMC options- can't turn it of either) It's kind of cool btw, decending now and notified ATC (I am online) but I deliberatly turned it off because I wanted to get familiar with everything before I start getting faillures online. *edit* Can turn it off now, while I am at an altitude that my passangers can breath again.... Impressive, but still wondering....

I just had the same thing, disabled the horn, bleeds on, packs auto. followed the after take off check list. Have had it happen a couple of times. The landing and alt selectors go blank as well.Shows up as active failure, pax masks deployed, cannot reset, so I assume can only be reset on the ground ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Bleeds? Packs?
On and auto
I just had the same thing, disabled the horn, bleeds on, packs auto. followed the after take off check list. Have had it happen a couple of times. The landing and alt selectors go blank as well.
Yep, same here, which isn't to bad... kinda like trouble shooting and problem solving, just wondering why if you don't have failures etc enabled.Or are we doing something wrong? Checked FCOM, btw.

This is the third time I see this kind of issue here in the forum.Maybe related to wheater programs?Noone has made a scheenshot? Oxy masks can be restored only on ground (each mask must be stowed back in the passenger service unit, and each used oxy generator must be replaced) and crew oxygen in the bottle must be serviced (or bottle replaced)

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Not sure Jerry, I have done about 4 flights today, and last time this happened was weeks ago, but this is the first time oxy masks deployed. I thought it must have been some hippy smoking a joint in the Lav :)Anyway, like you, I better do some reading.

This is the third time I see this kind of issue here in the forum.Maybe related to wheater programs?Noone has made a scheenshot? Oxy masks can be restored only on ground (each mask must be stowed back in the passenger service unit, and each used oxy generator must be replaced) and crew oxygen in the bottle must be serviced (or bottle replaced)
You might be on too something there, re weather. My flight, which I am still enroute, is KDFW KTPA, using ASE weather.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Not sure Jerry, I have done about 4 flights today, and last time this happened was weeks ago, but this is the first time oxy masks deployed. I thought it must have been some hippy smoking a joint in the Lav :)Anyway, like you, I better do some reading. You might be on too something there, re weather. My flight, which I am still enroute, is KDFW KTPA, using ASE weather.
ASE for me too

ASE for me too
Where were you flying to Jerry ?

Wat I can suppose is that a cange in outside pressure can cause the controller to try to "follow" the maximum differentia, in tis case, it could happen that if difference is too hig, the outflow valve moves too much and pressure in cabin decreases to warning values (aural at about 10000ft cabin altitude, masks above 14000ft cabin altitude)This is wat I can suppose, but don't know how the system is simulated.What I think you could do is to pase the sim when the problem occours and make a screenshot.To me appears to be linked to AES rapid changes.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Where were you flying to Jerry ?
I was.... I flew from EFHK to ENGM Return leg, virtual norwegian
Wat I can suppose is that a cange in outside pressure can cause the controller to try to "follow" the maximum differentia, in tis case, it could happen that if difference is too hig, the outflow valve moves too much and pressure in cabin decreases to warning values (aural at about 10000ft cabin altitude, masks above 14000ft cabin altitude)This is wat I can suppose, but don't know how the system is simulated.What I think you could do is to pase the sim when the problem occours and make a screenshot.To me appears to be linked to AES rapid changes.
Hmm, thnx for the tip. Going to check as soon as I can. But a screenshot... of what? The auto fail lights up and the landing and alt selectors go blank. Nothing more to see smile.png

There are 2 gauges, one of them is Big, they have cabin altitude rate indication and cabin pressure/differential. They are on the overhead and are precious informations about the issue.Also the Outflow valve position is essential

Regards

Andrea Daviero

If it happens again, which I am sure it will, I will post a screenie on this thread. Thanks Andrea

There are 2 gauges, one of them is Big, they have cabin altitude rate indication and cabin pressure/differential. They are on the overhead and are precious informations about the issue.Also the Outflow valve position is essential
Ah that's what you mean... Got it! Thnx!

I also had the same problem yesterday. I made i flight from LGKR to LGAV at FL390 (was the Optimum Level)I load FSX and PMDG's 737-800 with it's default situation as coming preset, with all on, engines running etc, ready to fly.I don't have any failures active.I also have the AES. I tryed the Alternate system, without success. Only the manual was working.After land, i was trying to reset all failures with no success, after reset, in next seconds it was active again. Regards Eddie

Today, i noticed something that may has relation with the above problems. I was line-up and after 40% N1 i push TOGAThe Master Caution tunred on and i rejected. I saw DOORS at F/O six packs and at Overhead that FWD Left & Right Overwinds Doors was on.I saw in external, nothing was on, all doors closed.I also saw at FMC that i didn't have any Failures Automatic on, all Failures are off. Just in case, i pushed to reset all failures and also the serviceI start my flight form PMDG's Original Cold & Dark panel state. After i didn't notice any problems, i continued take off and my flight without any other problems regards Eddie