There have been 458 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!
AVSIM Social Groups - NEW!
AVSIM Team Speak System - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Easter sale at PC Aviator
- Q400 for 47.99 at JustFlight
- Just Flight DC-6B Easter bargain
- EASTER WEEKEND SALE AT MV!
- 48 hour deal at Just Flight - Three great add-ons £5/€6/$8 each
- 50% OFF ALL MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 PhotoReal Scenery Titles
- 25% off Taxi2Gate Mexican Airports Till Apr 30
- Like FSDT on Facebook and get a discount next Monday!
- 33% OFF Bill Stack's "Simming on Autopilot" Tutorial
- Easter Sale - 40% OFF PerfectFlight Downloads
- For Sale: TrackIR 5 by NaturalPoint
- Wanted Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle & Flight Stick
- Old Sublogic Flight Sim Charts
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play. Metal
- A good, cheap, VHF Receiver?
- Wanted to BUY or SELL: Used Titan GTX
- Top Quality PC Components For Sale
- Various Add On's for Sale...
- CP Flight RS 232 Items for Sale
. . .
Saitek and Wilco Airbus Volume 2
Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:18 PM
Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:46 PM
Under the FSUIPC "Axis Assignment" tab, in the "Type of Action Requested" box, there are three options:1. Send Direct to FSUIPC Calibration, vs.2. Send to FS as Normal Axis, vs.3. Send to FSUIPC Offset. Try options 1. or 2. and see if they work for you. For more info see the FSUIPC User Guide, p. 45. Cheers, - jahman.
...I assign my throttle levers via FSUIPC. The Wilco busses sadly want that the levers are set in FSX itself not via FSUIPC.... Anybody know of ... another way to get the throttles working via FSUIPC?
Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:31 PM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:08 AM
Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:59 PM
Yes, there's that other problem. Went through that one as well some time back, alas forgot to mention it. Glad to hear all's well now. Cheers, - jahman.
Issue got fixed! Apparently, I didn't realize that there are two throttle assignments possible via FSUIPC: there is the Throtlle1_set command, and the Axis_throtlle1_set command. I used the former, while I ahd to use the latter. It now work very well.