Sign in to follow this  
namida

Loading panel state

I'm using a custom start-up panel setting. It has been set several convenient switches on like before start status.It contains MKR switch, too. After takeoff, I can't hear Beacon sound when marker sign showed in PFD.When I turn the MKR button off and on again, the sound is working properly. There're few switches Saved Panel state cannot load. (trim, com freq)But seems this have to be fixed.. right? - Can't hear marker beacon sound when loaded panel state that has set MKR button already on.

Many issues such as this have already been reported. Until such time that they are fixed suggest you use the default NGX Panel States, which is really your only option until then.

Humm. That's weird. I dont have any issues with that. I created a "preffered" panel state with pretty much all the checks done to shoten the preflight procedures and it's been loading fine. I did have all sorts of issues in the beginning but never that one.

Thank you Paul, I'm sure I saw that but couldn't find the post so I thought it was different topic. That's why I wrote this one again. And Chris, exactly same reason I made this, too :)Almost everything is fine except just few things. I have to wait as Paul said.