•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
Photo
- - - - -

Wilco night panel + pushback

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 sadiq1992

sadiq1992

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 10 Months and 21 Days Ago.

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:43 AM

Hello I have two problems that I could not solve them . The first problem is that I don't know how to turn on the lights on wilco panel at nights. The second problem .. before I reinstall the FSX the pushback works fine and it turns the plane to the left or right after I click Shift p + 1 or 2 but now , the plane not turn left or rights when I click shift P + 1 or 2 . The pushback works but It don't turn the plane to the left or right !! Any helps please sorry for my not good English Thanks in advance .

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 sadiq1992

sadiq1992

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

No Replies ?????????????????????????/

#3 Sawyer

Sawyer

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 4 Years and 9 Days Ago.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:35 AM

Wilco have many products, you didnt say which one. Also as far as I know the built in pushback in FSX doesn't always work on some addons including the Wilco Airbus.

#4 777flyer101

777flyer101

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 7 Months and 30 Days Ago.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:35 AM

Why buy Wilco? It will ruin your whole FSX and would make it buggy

#5 0Artur0

0Artur0

Member - 1,000+

• Gallery Owner
  • 1,025 posts
  • Joined 6 Years and 16 Days Ago.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:45 AM

That's my Wilco! Posted ImageSorry dude, the best you can do is delete Wilco Airbuses and install something better. It's not that hard since pretty much everything that exists is better.

#6 sadiq1992

sadiq1992

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:55 AM

Can anyone tell me some products that is better than wilco ????

#7 Sawyer

Sawyer

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 4 Years and 9 Days Ago.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

PMDG Posted Image

#8 Johnny767

Johnny767

• Banned
  • 677 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 8 Months and 20 Days Ago.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

How about a PMDG Airbus 340-600...Have you tried that one lately? Oh, it doesn't exist? Too complex for PMDG? Humm, maybe.Guys, Airbus are far more complex than Boeings in the way they have been manufactured or created; hence, the difficulty to simulate them, as well...If not ask Airsimmers, Airliner XP, PSS, Wilco, Aerosoft, and even PMDG. To date Wilco is the "best" we have in terms of functionality...Not an eye-candy product; never-the-less, a great product... (if {and only IF} you are willing to spend some serious time in learning and mastering the skills needed to go Airbus! --- Most folks who bash this product is either due to their Airbus Vs Boeing mentallity, or due to inability to fly this aircraft. It requires lots of reading and learning, which only serious simmers are willing to do- trust me! --- If you own the Wilco Airbus series you can begin by pressing "L'" or you can turn the 'on' knobs on the over-head pannel...You can access the over-head panel by pressing the letter 'A' or by pressing the "soft" access keys on 2-D view.
Johnny

Posted Image

#9 NeXuS772C

NeXuS772C

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 5 Months and 16 Days Ago.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:14 PM

if you want to cheat just use the L button to turn on all lights lol
Posted Image

#10 0Artur0

0Artur0

Member - 1,000+

• Gallery Owner
  • 1,025 posts
  • Joined 6 Years and 16 Days Ago.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:45 AM

Most folks who bash this product is either due to their Airbus Vs Boeing mentallity, or due to inability to fly this aircraft. It requires lots of reading and learning, which only serious simmers are willing to do- trust me!

I wouldn't agree. I threw away many many hours flying Wilco Airbus (properly) and I really don't care about companies. I bought Vol.1, Vol.2, E.M. update and Evolution 1 and Evolution 2. After all those updates the model still looks plain ugly with so many mistakes it's horrible.. I paid twice (EM, Evo) for the same thing. Systems are ok but there are still a lot of problems. I totally gave up on Wilco, bad experience, for me. If you like them, good for you! At least someone enjoys it.

#11 Edspace

Edspace

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 10 Months and 17 Days Ago.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:00 AM

Pushback and turn does not work in FSX because of the way the wilco Airbus is programmed. However the Wilco Airbus Evolution does work correctly with pushback and its one of the things that was fixed. In fact you can use the rudder keys to turn during pushback. The lights should work with SHIFT+L. It's not the best product no doubts but it is still one of the Airbus simulations. Good luck.

#12 Johnny767

Johnny767

• Banned
  • 677 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 8 Months and 20 Days Ago.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

I wouldn't agree. I threw away many many hours flying Wilco Airbus (properly) and I really don't care about companies. I bought Vol.1, Vol.2, E.M. update and Evolution 1 and Evolution 2. After all those updates the model still looks plain ugly with so many mistakes it's horrible.. I paid twice (EM, Evo) for the same thing. Systems are ok but there are still a lot of problems. I totally gave up on Wilco, bad experience, for me. If you like them, good for you! At least someone enjoys it.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. And I, agree it's not perfect (like every other product out there). I wish we had a top developer develop a near perfect Airbus, some day. I am not a real Airbus pilot; however, from what I've learn, Wilco Airbus is the best we have for now..So I have learned to say "thank you.'" In in case, enjoy at max...And good luck!
Johnny

Posted Image

#13 Thralni

Thralni

AVSIM Staff

• AVSIM Staff
  • 2,602 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 6 Months and 11 Days Ago.

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

I solve the model problems by using Thomas Ruth's models. These are very good, and you can easily merge the Wilco panel and VC with the Thomas Ruth exterior models. You only have to change the "exterior" line in the model.cfg into the Thomas Ruth model, and you have to change some things in the aircraft.cfg, most notablky the lights, contact points and doors sections. The problem I right now have with Auirbus Volume 2, is that the panel state is never saved, although I'm sure this function should in fact exist. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, sicne it just never happens. Always did work on Volume 1, so I'm a bit puzzled why it doesn't work in Volume 2.

Benjamin van Soldt
AVSIM Staff Reviewer

Disclaimer: all views expressed in this post are my views only, and not Avsim's views as an organization, nor of its staff or otherwise affiliated personnel.

#14 AndyUK

AndyUK

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 6 Months and 25 Days Ago.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

Pushback and turn does not work in FSX because of the way the wilco Airbus is programmed. However the Wilco Airbus Evolution does work correctly with pushback and its one of the things that was fixed. In fact you can use the rudder keys to turn during pushback....

I've got the Airbus Series Vol1 Evolution upgrade for FSX and I can't get the aircraft to turn during pushback either using the rudder pedals or keys or the usual FSX pushback key presses. I don't know if it's significant but the Pushback section of the Configuration Tool is greyed out with 'Standard' selected.Can anyone give some advice on how to get the aircraft to turn during pushback please?Andy L

#15 j25k

j25k

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 2 Months and 20 Days Ago.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

The big issue for me is that the knob for switching on cockpit lights simply don't work and I can't find any solution on the web. What should I do?