Sign in to follow this  
RJassassin28

PMDG 737NGX are my specs ok or not?

Hi All,I am busting to get the new PMDG 737NGX, but i am unsure if my specs are all ok to run it fine,,SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, PLEASE REPLY!!!! THANKS!

Welcome to the forums. What are your specs? Please sign your name to your posts, it is listed in the Avsim forum's rules.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

hey guys here are my system specs can you tell me if my pc will crash or not or low frame rate or anything!!! HERE THEY AREProsessor: Intel core 2 duo, E8400 3.00MHZOS: Windows 7 64-bit ultimate,Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 seriesand just to let you know, my computer is custom bulit and has about 8 artic cooling fans and 3 blower speed settings :( PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

yes it does, but £40 is a lot of money for an addon, so i need to be sure that it will run fine with no crashes,What are your specs if you have 737 ngx?

It depends. Do you run the PMDG 747 or MD-11? Do you run any other high-detail add-ons or scenery? If you do, please name them along with the approximate amount of FPS that you achieve.

Thanks,

Kevin L

I would wait for a system upgrade, then buy the NGX. The plane is complex, but so are the airports and FSX weather that you also need running at good levels to fully enjoy the NGX. If you fly the 747X with flying colors then yeah you can consider the NGX.

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

i have no add-on scenery, and i have just one add-on in all, it is the Captain Sim 757 and i get about 20-30FPS with itNO ADD-ON SCENERY

I had an e8400 and only 2G if ram and it ran pretty well believe it or not and that was using add ons. As long as your fs install and pc is cared for you should be fine with those specs. Mine was a home build too. Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

well you know my specs, and i need to be certain that it will run fine,i also have avg pctuneup 2011 which finds errors and wipes them out and my pc is cared for yes

As long as you don't get greedy with the graphics/traffic settings and follow the introduction carefully you'll be fine.