What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- GoFlight GF-ATC Air Traffic Communication Module $120
- ForSale: Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- WANTED: TrackIR w/TrackClip Pro
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
. . .
Saitek rudder pedalsSetup
Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:37 AM
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:21 AM
Exactly - my old CH pedals and my brand new Saitek Combat pedals both have the exeact same problem; kicking out the autobrake with a double-tap of the toe brakes while using the lastest HF4 beta release. This was not the case with ANY NGX release prior to HF4 - something did change in HF4 and it was NOT the pedal hardware or the respective calibrations.
Hi there,I use SAITEK Combat Rudder + Registered FSUIPC too...It works fine except with Autobrake. It's very DIFFICULT to disengage the autobrake using taps on pedals.
KCHS - the 'Holy City'
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:49 AM
Flight Sim Addict