What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Edtracker for sale
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
. . .
Saitek rudder pedalsSetup
Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:37 AM
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:21 AM
Exactly - my old CH pedals and my brand new Saitek Combat pedals both have the exeact same problem; kicking out the autobrake with a double-tap of the toe brakes while using the lastest HF4 beta release. This was not the case with ANY NGX release prior to HF4 - something did change in HF4 and it was NOT the pedal hardware or the respective calibrations.
Hi there,I use SAITEK Combat Rudder + Registered FSUIPC too...It works fine except with Autobrake. It's very DIFFICULT to disengage the autobrake using taps on pedals.
KCHS - the 'Holy City'
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:49 AM
Flight Sim Addict