Sign in to follow this  
srcooke

Saitek rudder pedals

I have been using Saitek rudder pedals with the NGX since release and without issue. As it appears some are having problems here is how mine are setup. All axis are removed from fsx controls and that goes for my stick and throttle also. Each axis is then mapped through a registered version of FSUIPC. The rudder itself: rudder_axis.jpgrudder_calib.jpg The brake pedals (this for the right, same sequence for left): rightbrake_axis.jpgbrake_calib.jpg No issues with braking or autobrake release.

Hi, And for captains without FSUIPC I recommend these manual how to set the rudder pedals in the FSX menu.http://www.saitek.com/uk/blog/?p=45Works very fine for me.

Set up my Saitek yoke, throttle and pedals through FSUIPC like Stephen does, they are working like a charm since the first day of NGX.wink.png

Hi there,I use SAITEK Combat Rudder + Registered FSUIPC too... It works fine except with Autobrake. It's very DIFFICULT to disengage the autobrake using taps on pedals.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Hi there,I use SAITEK Combat Rudder + Registered FSUIPC too...It works fine except with Autobrake. It's very DIFFICULT to disengage the autobrake using taps on pedals.
Exactly - my old CH pedals and my brand new Saitek Combat pedals both have the exeact same problem; kicking out the autobrake with a double-tap of the toe brakes while using the lastest HF4 beta release. This was not the case with ANY NGX release prior to HF4 - something did change in HF4 and it was NOT the pedal hardware or the respective calibrations.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I dont need to double tap...I have found that enough steady pressure on the toe brakes releases the auto brakes....besides, ever since I found out the correct procedure is to lower the spoilers to disable autobrakes, I no longer need to tap the brakes to disable on landing!