What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FS2Crew pre NGX Reboot Sale - 25 Percent Off All Products
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
. . .
Saitek rudder pedalsSetup
Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:37 AM
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:21 AM
Exactly - my old CH pedals and my brand new Saitek Combat pedals both have the exeact same problem; kicking out the autobrake with a double-tap of the toe brakes while using the lastest HF4 beta release. This was not the case with ANY NGX release prior to HF4 - something did change in HF4 and it was NOT the pedal hardware or the respective calibrations.
Hi there,I use SAITEK Combat Rudder + Registered FSUIPC too...It works fine except with Autobrake. It's very DIFFICULT to disengage the autobrake using taps on pedals.
KCHS - the 'Holy City'
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:49 AM
Flight Sim Addict