Sign in to follow this  
Robert McDonald

Has FS2Crew for PMDG 737ngx been released and where do I get it?

Is this product available for sale today? I can't seem to find it on the FS2Crew site?

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Hi Bryan,You must be getting rather tired with the same old question, so please accept my apologies, but is there any way you can possibly offer a rough timescale on the release of the Fs2crew for NGX? Has PMDG released the SDK or do you have to wait until the release of the forthcoming SP? Like I said, a rough idea... months, a couple of weeks? Cheers, and thanks for a great product.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I'm impressed by Bryan's endurance too. I think the last 1000 of his posts just were explaining the same thing over and over again. laugh.pngMaybe a small summary of current facts on the SDK could make it to a pinned topic and maybe something in the signature could lead people there. Sort of a status display (maybe for all products), which, currently, will of course state the thing he does above.

We're waiting on the SDK from PMDG first.
After receiving it and if it works flawlessly one could estimate the progress.But, as we see in another forum section, posting any dates (even rough ones) on NGX items isn't that clever in regard to the customer basis, so I would understand any dev avoiding them and just staying fixed on 'when it's ready'.But, Howard, I see you are a tough guy since you've already asked him. tongue.png

I'm impressed by Bryan's endurance too. I think the last 1000 of his posts just were explaining the same thing over and over again. laugh.pngMaybe a small summary of current facts on the SDK could make it to a pinned topic and maybe something in the signature could lead people there. Sort of a status display (maybe for all products), which, currently, will of course state the thing he does above.After receiving it and if it works flawlessly one could estimate the progress.But, as we see in another forum section, posting any dates (even rough ones) on NGX items isn't that clever in regard to the customer basis, so I would understand any dev avoiding them and just staying fixed on 'when it's ready'.But, Howard, I see you are a tough guy since you've already asked him. tongue.png
Thanks for the info, sure, I understand the predicament and the reasons behind keeping cool. Yep, I have already asked, shucks, I thought I may get away without anyone noticing. Lol cheers...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Yep, I have already asked, shucks, I thought I may get away without anyone noticing. Lol cheers...
No problem, Howard. laugh.png

Basically once PMDG releases the SDK, you could have your FS2Crew for the NGX fairly quickly (within a couple weeks maybe).But it all depends on the SDK... hopefully there will be no issues with it.Cheers,
Thanks a bunch Bryan, that's very helpful. Good luck with things once you do get your hands on the SDK...

Howard

Heeeyyy, heeeyy, nice one. Cheers Bryan.

Howard

Here's one for Howard. happy.png

Last up, PMDG Simulations will be releasing the PMDG 737NGX Software Developers Kit on 08NOV11
That's from the Avsim front page, but I've almost missed it, so maybe it helps you guys.So it seems that Bryan can start working soon.

Here's one for Howard. happy.pngThat's from the Avsim front page, but I've almost missed it, so maybe it helps you guys.So it seems that Bryan can start working soon.
Thanks for the HU matey... nice one, can't wait!

Howard

Bryan, did you get the SDK or do we need to start lobbying???