Sign in to follow this  
viper1740

Engine does not respond to throttle

Ok so I started my engines and my #1 engine will not respond to throttle. I tried restarting the engine as well as the CTRL+E (1 & 2) and it does not work. Any ideas? Also unless I start with starting my #2 engine my #2 will not start if I start with starting my #1 engine. **EDIT**For some reason when I pressed CTRL+E (1,2,3,4) it worked. Hope this helped.

Are you following the start up checklist in the documentation? I don't believe the ctrl e works correctly. A couple of screen shots of the upper panel, main panel and throttle would help.

Cool I did not know you could have the Hydraulics on the Bottom Display unit like that while the rest of the info was on the top display. I usually move all the info to the top before takeoff but had to switch between Hydraulics and other info. Never knew you could have both at the same time.

So your engines are running and you have the a/t enabled so depending on how you have your options set up everything looks fine? Turn off A/T to manually control the engines. We need a little more clarification on what the problem is?

I want to say there seems to be a delay in the throttle response from the time you turn on the engines (something I'm not used to) This has happened to me again when I was taking off LAX not too long ago. I tried the CTRL+E function like I have stated before and no response. So as of right now, that's all I have.

Jakob, I have experienced exactly the same problem. Only the other day in fact. A workaround for me was to save the flight and then reboot FSX and load the flight again. This seemed to work, which suggests that there may well be an intrinsic issue somewhere along the line.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

It so happens that after I landed my FSX crashed so I had to reset, but it doesn't appear to be a problem anymore. I am still having an issue to start my number 2 engine first. If i start with my #1 engine, my #2 will not start. Is this a normal procedure?