Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

Captains-A few moments ago we made available the PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion to the NGX product line!This expansion requires that you have installed the PMDG 737NGX Base Package v1.00.3057 or later to install. (For those not aware: v1.00.3057 is the SP1 that was released a few hours earlier... To check what version you have, just open the README or any of the aircraft.cfg files and look at the top...)We think you'll really enjoy adding the 737-700 and 737-700 winglet airplanes to the stable- and Vin's personal favorite airplane of all time, the 737-600! (Or as it is known internally at PMDG: The Flying Football)Each of these aircraft has a unique flight model designed to match the performance of the real world airplane. You will notice a significant difference in the handling of these shorter, lighter airplanes but they are remarkably stable. We have found them to be a bit like a nice Sport Roadster compared to a Cadillac... We have begun to upload a stable of liveries for you- with more to come over the next few days. (NOTE: I still have to upload the UA/CO 700s... they'll be there shortly...)Also- the PAINTKITS are already available for the 600 and 700/700WL airplanes- so you won't need to wait around for us if you want to get started trying your hand at livery creativity!I know a few of you are awaiting the SDK release- that will happen during the next few days. We need a few days to finish putting the kit together and then it'll be made available!PHEW!Okay- we hope you all have a nice weekend- and ENJOY THE NGX!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Excellent. You shall get my money Wednesday for that.Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Thank you Robert and all PMDG team!! Great night today LOL.gif !!

Mauricio Brentano

Thank you so much. Just bought and installed the 6/700 now so am just about to have a "fly" :-)

Great news Robert, thanks to you and your whole team, excited to try the shorties!Have a great weekend!

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

Wow! What a night!Wife and kids are asleep, and I'll be flying.Just did a test of SP1 on a -800 from LAX to SFO. No problems to report!Did I mention I have not been able to go back to other payware aircraft since Aug 4?Awesome job!Luis Linares

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Oh my gosh, wonderful, awesome night!!! Thanks Robert!!! Happy landings from Now on :-) un saludo