Sign in to follow this  
Akila

New Touchdown sound for NGX! - Download

the sound file is for the touchdown effect is "PMDG_737_Touchdown.wav", the file was there all along, but they never attached it to the Gauges of the NGX.post SP1 they did.I extracted from a real 738 touch down shake effect from a Just planes DVD I got.you can try them both (mines/Original) and pick your favorite one.tested the extracted file and IMO it sounds much better.to try it out follow those steps:1) D/L the file fromhttp://www.multiupload.com/N2RIB8XD6I2) got to "Microsoft Flight Simulator XSoundPMDG737NGXVarious" , and rename the file "PMDG_737_Touchdown.wav" to "PMDG_737_Touchdown.org"3) copy the file you just D/L into "Microsoft Flight Simulator XSoundPMDG737NGXVarious"4) try it out, if you not happy with it, just rename the .org file back to .wav.NOTE: in media player the volume sounds far louder then in FSX it self, Remember you are set at 50% (Master Sound settings) sound level in FSX. so try it with in FSX,The file is pretty much at the same volume as the original PMDG file to match the 50% PMDG sound recommendation.Let me know what you think.P.S. if you feel the volume is to loud , tell me and I will post a new file with lower Volume.Next I would work on the front gear touch down and roll (extracted from the 738 DVD)-----Joel Strikovsky

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Thanks Joel, will try it out and let you know.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I was going to try it, but it seems that site wants me to jump through hoops todownload it.. IE: download manager, etc.. So I gave up... :/

I was going to try it, but it seems that site wants me to jump through hoops todownload it.. IE: download manager, etc.. So I gave up... :/
Use the Direct Download Link if you having trouble.o6mr1k.jpgyou have many other Providers on the same page which you could try and D/L it from, just pick one that you find working for you.----Joel Strikovsky

Joel Strikovsky

Works for "nose touchdown" in the 2d panel? I have extracted a nose touchdown .wav from a Just Planes DVD, and put it in place of the "[center_TOUCHDOWN]", but can't hear no sound at all....*And what about the nose gear rattle when the arcraft accelerates on the ground? How can we do it?Teo Halfen

Unfortunately the nose gear sound is not coming from the PMDG sound files (even though the file might exist in the sound folder, but it's not associated with the NGX Gauge), but from the default FSX nose touch down sound.the same is true with the roll.Once I ID those FSX files I would post the sounds for front nose gear and the roll rattle (during acceleration or just at touch down when the plane is still at high speed) sound effect.if you manage to find the file it would be great.what I do in order to ID the the file, i put a loud music WAV file instead of the file I believe that might be responsible for the sound I wish replacing.then I test it in FSX, if I hear music, I hit the jack pot :)

Joel Strikovsky