Sign in to follow this  
bigfoot454

Are there any news about FS2Crew?

as soon as the sdk is released hopefully soon after this

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

What means "SDK"?
It contains the information needed by the developer of FS2Crew on how to interact with the NGXs systems.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

According the Avsim Press Release, the SDK will be out on Nov 8th.So not many sleeps now...If you have feature requests for FS2Crew, please add them in the FS2Crew forum, but you'd better do it quickly because once we have the SDK in our hands, we're going all out...

Bryan just make it awesome, you guys rock

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I Honestly wouldn't have bought the NGX if I knew it was going to have FS2Crew for it, Bryan your work is just amazing, the JS41 gets me everytime!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I Honestly wouldn't have bought the NGX if I knew it was going to have FS2Crew for it, Bryan your work is just amazing, the JS41 gets me everytime!
You mean you wouldn't have bought it if it 'wasn't' going to have FS2Crew for it. LOL.gif

You mean you wouldn't have bought it if it 'wasn't' going to have FS2Crew for it. LOL.gif
That's like one of those misplaced commas in a legal document that can cost a company millions of dollars LOL.gifHere's a quick screen shot (hosted on my server) just so you know it's all real...This is the Voice version. There will also be a 'Button Control' version for people who aren't interested in Voice Control, or who don't meet the requirements for Voice Control...737ngx.JPG

That's like one of those misplaced commas in a legal document that can cost a company millions of dollars LOL.gifHere's a quick screen shot (hosted on my server) just so you know it's all real...This is the Voice version. There will also be a 'Button Control' version for people who aren't interested in Voice Control, or who don't meet the requirements for Voice Control...
NiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceIs it going to work the same way as in the Jetstream?And do you have an estimate for the release if the SDK

Ok thank you Brian.I still have one question left: Would it be possible for FS2Crew to influence Airport Enhancement services by Aerosoft so that it'll start and stop boarding when the boarding in my FS2Crew is running?That would be great.RegardsEmanuel

Thank you again for the answer. I think I'll just forget about the AES boarding then, as FS2Crew does have an internal boarding function anyway, right?