Sign in to follow this  
Michal Trzesniowski

Short Normal Procedures

When I fly 744x I use the Normal Procedures checklist from AOM. It is short (15 pages) and there is everything needed to do and to check, to have a flight with all systems working as they should. Now I bought NGX and there was no such checklist. The normal procedures from FCOM is like 80 pages or more and you have to choose from different options, configurations etc. It's a little bit unpractical for Fsim. I wanted to have something like the one for 744x So I've done a short normal procedures checklist for NGX. I was using the FCOM, as well as Tutorial V1. I've omitted some things and made a choice, when choice was needed. What I've got is a checklist of things to do to have a fully operational flight (I hope). There are only things to be done, almost no tests, no checks etc. But it works and it's only like 6 pages so it's easy to print and use. I'd like to share it, because maybe someone will find it useful. Plus maybe someone will tell me what to add/change/remove.The file is in .txt, because 'I am not permitted to upload' .doc or .odt file. Just copy it to Open Office or Word, make necessary corrections and should be fine.I've made it in Open Office Writer 3.3, so copying to OO Writer 3.3 shouldn't require any correctionsGreetings Michal