Sign in to follow this  
Eziocin

g3d.dll......help ..!

Guest firehawk44
Is anyone here using ******* Shader Tweak?
Not here.Best regards,Jim

Guest firehawk44
This will also happen if there are 'AI objects' missing, ie the aircraft. try running the traffic BGLs through AIFP and see if there are any aircraft missing.
I have 22 pages of missing aircraft in the MyTraffic/Scenery folder. Is that bad? Best regards,Jim

I have 22 pages of missing aircraft in the MyTraffic/Scenery folder. Is that bad?Best regards,Jim
Firstly,How did you find that out?

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Guest firehawk44
Firstly,How did you find that out?
I opened AIFP and, under the Files Tab clicked on 'identify missing aircraft in traffic files'. I then pointed the program to the MyTraffic/Scenery folder. I doubt this was the problem though in my previous g3d.dll crash from Eugene Oregon to Seattle as I just flew the route again this morning and the missing scenery objects popped up this time (12 times) at around the same spot. I simply clicked ok and continued my flight into Seattle. Until a positive solution to the g3d.dll error is found, the MissingLibraryAlert=1 entry in the FSX config will remain. Thanks again for your help and recommendation.Best regards,Jim

I was asking because you can flush the shader cache with their tool (as well as with the CFG if you do not have it).I find it all very strange as I never had these errors until I started using the NGX. I'm sure the NGX just puts FSX over the edge.....and the errors are from missing object library's for certain (at least on my system). Where ever I have a consistant g3d.dll error I also find missing object errors.

When I responded to the statement that I wanted to know where geographically these errors occured so that we could replicate them to show it isn't an urban myth.
I am not certain as I have never had one. But on the ORBX forums users did say that their are errors in a vanilla FSX install

I am not certain as I have never had one. But on the ORBX forums users did say that their are errors in a vanilla FSX install
Neither have I, whch was why I asked. Being cynical, I'd need to know the precise circumtances in which it ocurred.

Word Not Allowed,It worked for me. That's enough proof for me. LOL.gifThat said, if it's true that g3d.dll crashes are caused by system overload, then I could extrapolate that anything that pushes the system could cause instability or CTDs.
Did you check the background on your g3d.dll's? Did you have this one single situation which you could replicate and ALWAYS get a crash, and after you put BP, then you didn't?Cause that is what I have been testing many many times, and every single time test failed.

Guest firehawk44
Word Not Allowed,It worked for me. That's enough proof for me. LOL.gifThat said, if it's true that g3d.dll crashes are caused by system overload, then I could extrapolate that anything that pushes the system could cause instability or CTDs.
DJJose (and others): Earlier I had stated I agreed with Word Not Allowed regarding these g3d crashes. He said it wasn't caused by system overload as DJJose had stated but something else. I normally don't listen to developers (just joking) but John V over at FTX locked the g3d thread stating these crashes are caused by system overload. Some of us have our fsx settings set way too high. Well, mine weren't set really high but I did lower the LOD from max to medium and lowered the mesh resolution from 100 to 70. All the other scenery sliders were not maxed out. Under weather, I had the weather slider out to around 180 miles out and reset that back down to the lowest, 60 miles. I also lowered the cloud textures from 4096 to 2048. I made sure autogen was set to normal and not to max as suggested by John V. I had gotten another g3d crash just earlier today flying my "testing" route from Eugene Oregon to Seattle (that was 2 out of 3 times today) and this was getting frustrating especially since I had not received this g3d CTD for almost a year and now they were happening almost daily! So I made the FSX changes and tried again with the same scenario as before. This time my fps stayed above 20 until reaching Seattle and I only had the Missing Scenery Objects messages (12 of them) as before. I clicked okay and completed the flight. I think why many are receiving the g3d crash more often than ever before is due to the fact that PMDG setup changed textures to HD (if your system was capable) and I know for sure that FSDT airports, recently released, also changed texture settings to HD. A lot of us recently got these eye-candy things.... Normally our systems could handle this but our systems were already under a lot of stress through tweaking, such as changing the LOD above and beyond what Microsoft had programmed FSX to render. I rarely got the g3d errors in the past and it was always under intense circumstances, with heavy real world weather (ASE), in the PMDG737NGX or iFly737NGX, and in commercial scenery like in Orbx/FTX PNW areas. Nice eye-candy but it caused CTD's. I think those that are constantly suffering from the g3d CTD needs to give this recommendation from a developer over at Orbx/FTX some serious attention and lower their settings (save your current fsx.cfg first). Then, go back to those areas where you had 100% or 90% chance of a g3d crash and see if this fixed your problem. If not, you may have to lower your settings a little more. Now, I don't know about tweaks like DJJose and others have offered as fixes -- I personally try to avoid tweaks as I think it causes more problems than answers. With lower settings, those Missing Scenery Objects will still be there but will not trigger a CTD even if you do not have the Missing Library Alert tweak in your FSX.cfg. So, IMHO, I agree with John V and this is why we are getting all of these g3d.dll and maybe ntdll.dll errors recently -- because we're trying to go where no flight simmer has ever gone before in our FSX.cfg settings.Best regards,Jim

I have changed my mind on this thing too many times Loser.gifBut I really don't know what to think. Editing this post a 3rd time already.Just now lowered everything to FSX max, and still, my NGX test flight EGLL-EBBR crashed when it came up to EBBR. VAS usage was 2.9gb.But I also have default FSX aircraft loaded just before EBBR, and it crashes if I put LOD 10.5 (usage around 3gb), and doesn't crash if I leave usage at 4.5 (VAS around 1.8gb).So now it comes down to the fact that it's gonna be impossible to fly NGX with decent settings, because engine is being overloaded? Come on... if it comes to that, I might as well leave FSX.

Hey guys you know whats weird, I have suffered from g3d.dll errors for quite sometime now, they usually occur in high end ac like pmdg, anyways my latest problem has been at aerosofts LOWI and the ngx, no mater what I get an error approaching this airport from the rtt ndb everytime, I have tried everything, clean cfg, low settings, the missing library alert etc etc crash everytiime and yes Im using the latest build of LOWI, then I read somewhere, I think on the aerosofts forums, was to load the default cessna into your flight then select the ngx from inside the sim, since doing this I have not got one g3d.dll error at least in my ngx.

It's amazing how some systems do not have the g3d.dll crashes and many others do. I agree with Word Not Allowed that it's something else as it is scenery related. The g3d.dll belongs to Microsoft and is used to call scenery objects from .bgl files for graphics rendering in FSX. Perhaps you do not have any "bad" scenery installed. In any case, glad you aren't suffering from these crashes.Best regards,Jim
Hi Jim,On my system, I got g3d.dll everytime I flew from Lanai toward Honolulu and Maui always at the same spot near Dillingham field and before I get to PHOG , it can be a Skymaster or NGX, LOD4.5 or 7.5 , VAS can be as low as 3.5. Yes g3d.dll can happen in Hawaii ( beside Seattle and Orbx...). I boot up my backup drive and run the same flight and found no problem. I reinstall UTX and UT2, FSDT PHNL and Hawaiian Airports, use fsx.cfg from the good drive and so far from the last 10 days I flew back and forth the same route and never get the error ( even with lod6.5). I don't know which one solved my problem.There is some difference in the cfg file like affinilty mask, fiber frame time fraction..... I enclosed the 2 files just for your information.FSX.cfg that didn't give the error:[bufferPools]RejectThreshold=131072[VirtualCopilot]VirtualCopilotActive=0[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580.0]Mode=2560x1600x32Anisotropic=1[sOUND]AmbientUI=1AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}SOUND=1SOUND_LOD=1SOUND_QUALITY=2UISound=1VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}SOUND_FADER1=0.210000SOUND_FADER2=0.400000SOUND_FADER3=0.030000SOUND_FADER4=0.440000AmbientUIMusic=FSX01[slewTextInfo.1]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2[AContain]LabelColor=FFFF0000LabelDelay=1000ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelAltitude=0ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelDistance=0ShowLabelFlightPlan=0ShowLabelHeading=0ShowLabelManufacturer=0ShowLabelModel=0ShowLabelTailNumber=0ShowLabels=1ShowUserLabel=0[ATC]AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFFCOMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21BPilotVoice=0ShowATCText=1UsePilotVoice=1[TextInfo.1]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6[AccelerationPack]ControlsFirstRun=0HomePageFirstRun=0[iNTERNATIONAL]ASLAT=2ASLON=1MEASURE=0[CONTROLS]Controls_Current=StandardControls_Default=StandardKBDAIL=64KBDELEV=64KBDRUD=64[FACILITIES]CITY=COUNTRY=GTL_BUTTON=1244STATE=[TextInfo.3]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3FrameRate=2,1FuelPercentage=2,4GForce=2,3Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1LockedFrameRate=2,2Longitude=1,2WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6[PointOfInterestSystem]CycleSetting=2[GRAPHICS]AC_SELF_SHADOW=0AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0ALLOW_SHADER_30=1COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1D3D10=0EFFECTS_QUALITY=2ForceFullScreenVSync=1ForceWindowedVSync=1GROUND_SHADOWS=0HIGHMEMFIX=1IMAGE_QUALITY=0LANDING_LIGHTS=1NUM_LIGHTS=8See_Self=1TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096TEXTURE_QUALITY=3Text_Scroll=1SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672[TrafficManager]AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=3AirlineDensity=11FreewayDensity=20GADensity=0IFROnly=0LeisureBoatsDensity=10ShipsAndFerriesDensity=15[DynamicHeadMovement]HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000MaxHeadAngle=5.000000MaxHeadOffset=0.300000RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000[REALISM]AllowEngineDamage=FalseAutoCoord=FalseAutoTrim=FalseCrashDetection=FalseCrashTolerance=1.000000CrashWithDyn=FalseGEffect=FalseGeneral=1.000000GyroDrift=FalseGyroEffect=1.000000ManualLights=TruePFactor=1.000000RealMixture=TrueStressDamage=FalseTorque=1.000000TrueAirspeed=FalseUnlimitedFuel=False[Weather]AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=3DETAILED_CLOUDS=1DisableTurbulence=0DownloadWindsAloft=0DynamicWeather=2MaxGustRampSpeed=200MaxGustTime=500MaxVarRampSpeed=75MaxVarTime=50MinGustRampSpeed=1MinGustTime=10MinVarRampSpeed=10MinVarTime=5THERMAL_VISUALS=0TurbulenceScale=1.000000WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.comWeatherServerPort=80WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1[Misc]Com_Rate=7[Main]FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33HideMenuFullscreen=1HideMenuNormal=0Location=14,6,1713,1570,.DISPLAY1Maximized=2SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjectsAirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjectsRotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjectsGroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjectsBoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjectsAnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjectsMiscSimObjectPaths.6=ORBXFTX_AUFTXAI_AIRCRAFTSimObjectPaths.7=SimObjectsUT2 AircraftUser Objects=Airplane, HelicopterProcSpeed=8398PerfBucket=7[Trusted]C:Program Files (x86)Flight One SoftwareAudio EnvironmentAEMODULE.dll.hkorkwqtckbwqbnkhaknwkrklzlalbbewbhkcncz=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XCaptain_SimCaptain_Sim.b767.menu.dll.cakeclhckiribzwokttzlltuqhqaccblqaohnkrl=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGES737-400.DLL.tuuiuqthebolraawzihqkrnlqqhueiuuwkzauwiw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESAS532AFCP.GAU.rlkilouqaturqtbhlekebiarrucltbnhcqeckbel=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.b757.FSWXR2100.GAU.wclelwakhaztebbtrcaetownieznbrbewrzzqhkc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.b757.sound.GAU.wuwzahrkownurwowhcecqreeikocziewzokkbtle=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.b767.sound.GAU.kthakcrioekulaiqwzkztnwbrzutrthtbckqzren=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.c130.sound.GAU.kqzbttokltlinecioreurwrbbznbwbcuetawlhce=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31Avionics.DLL.wbzzqlcbqiqeebuhlrbhlbohcoeonqebizwkwurl=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31Co.DLL.qooneqhktrttqqutbthcbnkurluallqkhoblwhbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31Ctrl.DLL.lebcctukeekecnowzhztqlehbeqoebunulwiclqk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31I.DLL.ikekrktktcrlobquaooouwzheeeqqwweocrwnecr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31OVHD.DLL.qarewoqhewnukbeazeteiherunitbkteowboukai=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31SYS.DLL.brzzieubltwwtkkeletqbqheccakahiczqlnconr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESGCCB1.GAU.nctohbubhwqoorukbaklukuibckewakhbqrhutrk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767Afds.GAU.wqazuccitqbloeqiekwcbcuchqbwkeeaznblclca=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767FMC.GAU.zqlluulnlwqltkhtbbkqzibzwhkrlautoztruklb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767Overhead.GAU.wwbtzqzqwrqbrbcbhnlblwrntwlthwuceroqlqit=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767Radios.GAU.krbbuzacnewrrizcwkwnrlkrhourwcnionahhhlc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767at.GAU.catoazhwlqrbcelwkeiiahzicwhorzzberekarck=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767eadi.GAU.bieabhelctknnrlezurnwqhahiaqazorbwkzuhaz=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767ehsi.GAU.rkeuchtqiahaakhcucbwqohwkziczwcanlwonhnc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767eicas.GAU.bokunhkkowhuecaabhzwuoncbwanhkaortzzbwut=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767leicas.GAU.krbcieklielqzuozcaqlacbhnrzhcltciikczzbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767main.GAU.oqbrkzulwkuqtrccltrhkzuhwbebinuqezrehtuk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767oh.GAU.zcqhrblnnoruntlotbaqckuccriucaqrkwkrnhqw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767pedestal.GAU.lqcehwhzuaqiakrlrlnoqhkeitccucatqrlorook=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESWX_Gauge.DLL.zwenlakhawowaaaurkznezlbnobqouzzuunzaani=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESfa-18.DLL.noqhbbnenaaiqkolkbciewlouhnqziqtcinozelr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.ncqzthrcltuaanlhrequhtzqrozczzcutthhbnnk=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.nlzbrruhwihaqlnebceililtzerrutrhkqiootlw=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.qaitiwthbetkwwkrcncboeetcwhhteazutrbrbko=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesHyperGauge.dll.lboowtiirwekirhqczihrzwawkcbenoelhnikluk=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesLVLD.dll.uurwiezwcaoabiclzlhlkaocqrhluinelzcclabe=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_AUFTXAA_YBCSsceneryObjectFlow_YBCS.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_AUFTXAA_YMMLSceneryObjectFlow_YMML.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_7S3SceneryObjectFlow_7S3.dll.eaihtqkeluctikhkazocbihwlzuebazaochtkuow=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.200.GAU.qckocrrllnawehhalehzrbnlrwothouzbcaqiotq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.adi.GAU.reihletktollinnoqqowchzkteaunhaklhnbzqoc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.eicas1.GAU.wwihchirkhawuwwoztoqzqnkwncabtthrbrzzkht=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.eicas2.GAU.nrrebllebtrcebzwknhecbtzwqnhnohetlzalher=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.fms.GAU.ztccuairhiokqiurqcbczbhwcwaeeaboilcazlqq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.300.GAU.ltuoakeoalllqoziqwrcllwwawalacikarciccew=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.adi.GAU.wwllokcwrrzohqoonnbhzqbczkuwkthrnqlhllhq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.eicas1.GAU.nbbzoneuaowzaocolwkwnbarkukerehtihaornir=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.eicas2.GAU.kceztckuonzoerhbbcnkowbqwlkabkokiiihktqq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.fms.GAU.bcatozzelnlchcbhznkihwtwhobiieoiwaizwtbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.AuxRight.GAU.zhbzawuzrriioleahkekclaqcaczaullbuekokhb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.GAU.koetcehblzoburtallzliwauothbcikuqakqzkei=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.electric.GAU.alnlkzkunnhhqekzerkiqwlrkbokzkakrelacatl=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.engine.analogue.GAU.lhaooohlwqakkqaettzllhiiriwuluzarntblhbo=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.engine.analogue.vc.GAU.aiotwihzkalhlkwonatktkbeucqtarocrcbcuwlo=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.fuel.GAU.owqrhkwtuhblbecuwttqhhenaztzitnukoulqqbn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.icons.GAU.albheinnnawttqrwbzuqioawwqzbzbbitqzbqtqa=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.iff.GAU.kirzliwwwbettehrehneottoiwzwkcrkuktlwzqb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.left.GAU.hucrhlcqciilwlhuaqznowrliabwrzwuecrukkcn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.main.GAU.nwqqtqaoaereelnlzhhllhatwwbznbbeitlzlkuc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.navigator.GAU.aebereqhcoeezecrtuzutebbhlokwkuaazrqqizl=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.oh.vc.GAU.whincnzcqlnkanwwlrbnorcbcwhniuekahibcetw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.right.GAU.cilckeuqbboieequeraacqklcetoueqhqcwwqlbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.vc.GAU.hblwwcntkwuollrzhwlrotkziqttrnbcoulhrzow=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.wheel.GAU.treiiolrcbqkrluklbhuihwecrhcrenlhobqkcqk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesEaglesoft Citation X 2.0 Xpanel.wsESDG_CitationX.GAU.htzookchaqhqqukezolhtbeebkowhzuollihzkqh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesEaglesoft Citation X 2.0 XpanelESDG_CitationX.GAU.htzookchaqhqqukezolhtbeebkowhzuollihzkqh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsRotorcraftAerosoft_Bell UH1DpanelASC.DLL.nkaqelecttqktaaehlbrltichtlqwnonczreuzcb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsRotorcraftAerosoft_Bell UH1DpanelASC.DLL.oiaqowqzzkreuaoezruauzhbzunqnuhbrknzreak=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsRotorcraftAerosoft_Bell UH1DpanelHueyFCA.DLL.unbbenboqeueuhooatawkbqahcotqcnzibhltzcw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XVistaMareViMaCoreX.dll.abzknbncotucoqrnztwotkwzizobtztlchtkrzzn=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XFlight One SoftwareUltimate Traffic 2UT2Services.exe.aearlnrcwiwuwwuhletialecthnuktkawteiaito=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.eocalulclnwhuconcwliuechkzneokhbboqqcqbe=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.qeruirihnqklniqntlibeallttwzrqunwqitwneq=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_axis_control.GAU.hqaqnocczrtlaecuobrlzkorcoehwezntilocaku=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Windows.GAU.rrlktlrtowitkqlcuuuuwinaweaohouoltnalahq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Rand.GAU.kcwquozlqauhlzoklocankuteaaounhqbkhqqctc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Traf_Fac.GAU.eehnkrtotkqrozkibtqouzcttbwttulehewqbbal=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Fuel.GAU.nbunqhkrozenzhrthenwkuwlwrztieozrnurouoe=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Fail.GAU.wlehquenubwrlklreurbwcqibwkruetuoorlhurh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Sound.GAU.wqczlzluhhnukzohnrknueohwwrcqetecuoqczcz=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Radar.GAU.wnlnqqatceclobluqteuikwnhkeabnkhoieierez=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Persist.GAU.ezquternaoqqqrueikrukkikchzribzqbclkzzlo=2C:Program Files (x86)AICarriersaicarriers.exe.kwztkkaierzhohrzqbncruabowiwhawacoooowik=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.qqculziennbniaolaocqlzacrbcaaotrhbcwibck=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESBendix_King_Radio.DLL.whalabcbinuokwihtkqlwrcoetwqackzqznoahzq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B777-200panelCaptainSim.x777.sys.GAU.uitoortkuuzohqwzaqkboqekzloukeblkkwbqauo=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESBoeingGeneric.DLL.chnqqiczaqcrrnuznqezirtwlucotnqublucnuht=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESMagnetic_Compass.DLL.oiociltcochabbhcaqikhbebikqrztbhwautbkqr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_KCMWSceneryObjectFlow_KCMW.dll.eaihtqkeluctikhkazocbihwlzuebazaochtkuow=1C:Program Files (x86)SaitekDirectOutputSaiFlightSimX.exe.lzothqzleibuwuwhzaqnqilhtzwtbeobaqqkwwch=1C:Program Files (x86)EZCAEZCA.exe.iibtubzehentalonbtlztizbrwccozbtieilnlcn=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESEH101.DLL.rknokikbbnicbokutanqailoebablknhoculobrw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna.DLL.hnibwuonnkiucczeaulkbazeizqlehciuibaknlw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna172.DLL.heawhbnuqwbrlehewelokqnchenoqrzoknwnwrzr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna182s.DLL.baqewzrbzkzootqthtcntwkkqabwiwutkwnoatnz=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessnaWAlpha.DLL.lzauquiqahqqiawkkknqhelwkzhkkkhwnrtikotr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESBell_206B.DLL.hcanwnhkweaiauhqzatqeqtbulrqzbtrekcnltlh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesEaglesoft Citation X 2.0 Xpanel.wsaESDG_CitationX.GAU.htzookchaqhqqukezolhtbeebkowhzuollihzkqh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.bazwaqnobbqqwclceibbcqqwihzoblzctwhkecrb=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.abbhaztwoweuiqriwhnzohlnrnlauhktatuhaciw=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XCaptain_Sim520cs.sound.dll.ccokoouzoaiairoaobzcbbnqkuqwazniqbzhqqnc=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCSWeapon.DLL.noqiuauoauheqiqkilqzzrcelcqicqtibtitnnwn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll.cnlnzanqhkhrketuzwonhcuncrzobowntkaoozck=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX.DLL.onlccrzierntwhzubuceootrukaeqlbnoluktknn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.eknhnzzienbinturnqkhzclbzriiqzaekkkcwlnb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dll.awbhznblnkhnhwuhtqbqzelokieantiwickqihbi=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dll.quuurltcwklkqhubnuabrlaooelznaekiokoaera=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dll.tzltzheozanohauqlnllantnetwtowicatziuwrw=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_Main.DLL.entarlctarzerubnazztcqulzczwrhtuinbhioht=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_ACS.DLL.zuzancwqwkrabznlkirqloboqaletkznolnkuezu=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL.bquiqcurbwrrkhuzctzblawzlcoriuekokhznkql=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_747400_Center.DLL.rkwtbbzieunqquutwwqiaozbobakoknlhzrinhib=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.hwuznoaaokqeociazbcbrrulloiciczkcalnolan=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.nhaehreeeziqnkeczeucnblzwonilahukawlewbb=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.becucrwerzorznqlcbalkeeubezrcroektebqnoc=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.eiczicnwikiurwottuzrzqlcnbrlezcazaalrtuq=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_1WA6SceneryObjectFlow_1WA6.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_2WA1SceneryObjectflow_2WA1.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll.nnbnaczthtnzlqzrwitzkkqklnwkzakzkcaewizt=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX.DLL.lzwqtonutathebtlhizteweoqoqunbertukhzzhk=2C:Program Files (x86)FS Recorder for FSXFSRecorder_FSX.dll.wubwwqiiroqubruilweaqowolwzklqwlirrtuenl=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll.eqklroehnlutblnikalwlqtqiioeqznhzuecrawt=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX.DLL.rlenzkiloooruikanecbunrricwiekuqnziukari=2[TextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1FuelPercentage=1,4GForce=1,3LockedFrameRate=1,2[uSERINTERFACE]Map_Orientation=2OpenATCOnCreate=0PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1PageID=1SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0SITUATION=FLIGHTSOTHERFLTSIMSelectAircraftManufacturer=AllSelectAircraftPublisher=AllSelectAircraftType=AllShowAllACPaintSchemes=1DisplayFuelAsWeight=0[sIM]SYSCLOCK=1[Display]RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.2 //Runway LightsRUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.9 // VASI LightsRUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.0 // Approach BarsRUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.0 // StrobesActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255BLOOM_EFFECTS=0ChangeTime=4.000000InfoBrakesEnable=TrueInfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255InfoOverspeedEnable=TrueInfoParkingBrakesEnable=TrueInfoPauseEnable=TrueInfoSlewEnable=TrueInfoStallEnable=TrueInfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.9RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=0.9RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.9RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.9SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40TextureMaxLoad=12TransitionTime=4.000000UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=24WideViewAspect=True[JOBSCHEDULER]AffinityMask=14 //62 56[slewTextInfo.3]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3FrameRate=2,1Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1LockedFrameRate=2,2Longitude=1,2[WeatherMap]SHOW_AIRPORTS=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_APPROACHES=0SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_TERRAIN=1SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1[PANELS]DEFAULT_VIEW=0IMAGE_QUALITY=1PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_OPACITY=100PANEL_STRETCHING=1QUICKTIPS=0UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0[sTARTUP]DEMO=0LoadWindow=1SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1STARTUP_DEMO=0[slewTextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1LockedFrameRate=1,2[TERRAIN]AUTOGEN_DENSITY=1DETAIL_TEXTURE=1LOD_RADIUS=6.500000MESH_COMPLEXITY=70MESH_RESOLUTION=22SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29WATER_EFFECTS=6[sCENERY]DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5LENSFLARE=0MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=3SmallPartRejectRadius=4.0[MAPVIEW_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_flight_history=1[MULTIPLAYER]condAccoutPassword=0VoiceVolume=0.880000 The FSX.CFG on the drive that give the error:[bufferPools]//UsePools=0RejectThreshold=131072[VirtualCopilot]VirtualCopilotActive=0[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580.0]Mode=2560x1600x32Anisotropic=1[sOUND]AmbientUI=1AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000PrimaryDevice={5F1C5831-F76A-4050-9626-FDA236345D2E}SOUND=1SOUND_LOD=1SOUND_QUALITY=2UISound=1VoiceDevice={5F1C5831-F76A-4050-9626-FDA236345D2E}SOUND_FADER1=0.160000SOUND_FADER2=0.830000SOUND_FADER3=0.090000SOUND_FADER4=1.000000AmbientUIMusic=FSX01[slewTextInfo.1]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2[AContain]LabelColor=FFFF0000LabelDelay=1000ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelAltitude=0ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelDistance=0ShowLabelFlightPlan=0ShowLabelHeading=0ShowLabelManufacturer=0ShowLabelModel=1ShowLabelTailNumber=0ShowLabels=1ShowUserLabel=0[ATC]AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFFCOMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21BPilotVoice=0ShowATCText=1UsePilotVoice=1[TextInfo.1]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6[AccelerationPack]ControlsFirstRun=0HomePageFirstRun=0[iNTERNATIONAL]ASLAT=2ASLON=1MEASURE=0[CONTROLS]Controls_Current=StandardControls_Default=StandardKBDAIL=64KBDELEV=64KBDRUD=64[FACILITIES]CITY=COUNTRY=GTL_BUTTON=1333STATE=[TextInfo.3]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3FrameRate=2,1FuelPercentage=2,4GForce=2,3Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1LockedFrameRate=2,2Longitude=1,2WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6[PointOfInterestSystem]CycleSetting=0[GRAPHICS]AC_SELF_SHADOW=0AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0ALLOW_SHADER_30=1COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1D3D10=0EFFECTS_QUALITY=1ForceFullScreenVSync=1ForceWindowedVSync=1GROUND_SHADOWS=0HIGHMEMFIX=1IMAGE_QUALITY=0LANDING_LIGHTS=1NUM_LIGHTS=8See_Self=1TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096TEXTURE_QUALITY=3Text_Scroll=1SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672[TrafficManager]AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=3AirlineDensity=12FreewayDensity=20GADensity=0IFROnly=0LeisureBoatsDensity=10ShipsAndFerriesDensity=15[DynamicHeadMovement]HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000MaxHeadAngle=5.000000MaxHeadOffset=0.300000RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000[REALISM]AllowEngineDamage=FalseAutoCoord=TrueAutoTrim=FalseCrashDetection=FalseCrashTolerance=0.000000CrashWithDyn=FalseGEffect=FalseGeneral=1.000000GyroDrift=FalseGyroEffect=0.000000ManualLights=FalsePFactor=0.000000RealMixture=FalseStressDamage=FalseTorque=0.000000TrueAirspeed=FalseUnlimitedFuel=True[Weather]AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=3DETAILED_CLOUDS=1DisableTurbulence=0DownloadWindsAloft=0DynamicWeather=2MaxGustRampSpeed=200MaxGustTime=500MaxVarRampSpeed=75MaxVarTime=50MinGustRampSpeed=1MinGustTime=10MinVarRampSpeed=10MinVarTime=5THERMAL_VISUALS=0TurbulenceScale=1.000000WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.comWeatherServerPort=80WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1[Misc]Com_Rate=7[Main]FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.25 //.17 0.33HideMenuFullscreen=1HideMenuNormal=0Location=3,7,1750,1576,.DISPLAY1Maximized=2SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjectsAirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjectsRotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjectsGroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjectsBoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjectsAnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjectsMiscSimObjectPaths.6=SimObjectsUT2 AircraftUser Objects=Airplane, HelicopterProcSpeed=8398PerfBucket=7[Trusted]C:Program Files (x86)Flight One SoftwareAudio EnvironmentAEMODULE.dll.hkorkwqtckbwqbnkhaknwkrklzlalbbewbhkcncz=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XCaptain_SimCaptain_Sim.b767.menu.dll.cakeclhckiribzwokttzlltuqhqaccblqaohnkrl=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGES737-400.DLL.tuuiuqthebolraawzihqkrnlqqhueiuuwkzauwiw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESAS532AFCP.GAU.rlkilouqaturqtbhlekebiarrucltbnhcqeckbel=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.b757.FSWXR2100.GAU.wclelwakhaztebbtrcaetownieznbrbewrzzqhkc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.b757.sound.GAU.wuwzahrkownurwowhcecqreeikocziewzokkbtle=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.b767.sound.GAU.kthakcrioekulaiqwzkztnwbrzutrthtbckqzren=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCaptain_Sim.c130.sound.GAU.kqzbttokltlinecioreurwrbbznbwbcuetawlhce=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31Avionics.DLL.wbzzqlcbqiqeebuhlrbhlbohcoeonqebizwkwurl=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31Co.DLL.qooneqhktrttqqutbthcbnkurluallqkhoblwhbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31Ctrl.DLL.lebcctukeekecnowzhztqlehbeqoebunulwiclqk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31I.DLL.ikekrktktcrlobquaooouwzheeeqqwweocrwnecr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31OVHD.DLL.qarewoqhewnukbeazeteiherunitbkteowboukai=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESDA.PA31SYS.DLL.brzzieubltwwtkkeletqbqheccakahiczqlnconr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESGCCB1.GAU.nctohbubhwqoorukbaklukuibckewakhbqrhutrk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767Afds.GAU.wqazuccitqbloeqiekwcbcuchqbwkeeaznblclca=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767FMC.GAU.zqlluulnlwqltkhtbbkqzibzwhkrlautoztruklb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767Overhead.GAU.wwbtzqzqwrqbrbcbhnlblwrntwlthwuceroqlqit=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767Radios.GAU.krbbuzacnewrrizcwkwnrlkrhourwcnionahhhlc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767at.GAU.catoazhwlqrbcelwkeiiahzicwhorzzberekarck=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767eadi.GAU.bieabhelctknnrlezurnwqhahiaqazorbwkzuhaz=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767ehsi.GAU.rkeuchtqiahaakhcucbwqohwkziczwcanlwonhnc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767eicas.GAU.bokunhkkowhuecaabhzwuoncbwanhkaortzzbwut=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767leicas.GAU.krbcieklielqzuozcaqlacbhnrzhcltciikczzbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767main.GAU.oqbrkzulwkuqtrccltrhkzuhwbebinuqezrehtuk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767oh.GAU.zcqhrblnnoruntlotbaqckuccriucaqrkwkrnhqw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESLVLDB767pedestal.GAU.lqcehwhzuaqiakrlrlnoqhkeitccucatqrlorook=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESWX_Gauge.DLL.zwenlakhawowaaaurkznezlbnobqouzzuunzaani=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESfa-18.DLL.noqhbbnenaaiqkolkbciewlouhnqziqtcinozelr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.ncqzthrcltuaanlhrequhtzqrozczzcutthhbnnk=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.nlzbrruhwihaqlnebceililtzerrutrhkqiootlw=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.qaitiwthbetkwwkrcncboeetcwhhteazutrbrbko=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesHyperGauge.dll.lboowtiirwekirhqczihrzwawkcbenoelhnikluk=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesLVLD.dll.uurwiezwcaoabiclzlhlkaocqrhluinelzcclabe=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_AUFTXAA_YBCSsceneryObjectFlow_YBCS.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_AUFTXAA_YMMLSceneryObjectFlow_YMML.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_7S3SceneryObjectFlow_7S3.dll.eaihtqkeluctikhkazocbihwlzuebazaochtkuow=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.200.GAU.qckocrrllnawehhalehzrbnlrwothouzbcaqiotq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.adi.GAU.reihletktollinnoqqowchzkteaunhaklhnbzqoc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.eicas1.GAU.wwihchirkhawuwwoztoqzqnkwncabtthrbrzzkht=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.eicas2.GAU.nrrebllebtrcebzwknhecbtzwqnhnohetlzalher=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B757-200panelCaptain_Sim.b757.fms.GAU.ztccuairhiokqiurqcbczbhwcwaeeaboilcazlqq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.300.GAU.ltuoakeoalllqoziqwrcllwwawalacikarciccew=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.adi.GAU.wwllokcwrrzohqoonnbhzqbczkuwkthrnqlhllhq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.eicas1.GAU.nbbzoneuaowzaocolwkwnbarkukerehtihaornir=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.eicas2.GAU.kceztckuonzoerhbbcnkowbqwlkabkokiiihktqq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B767-300panelCaptain_Sim.b767.fms.GAU.bcatozzelnlchcbhznkihwtwhobiieoiwaizwtbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.AuxRight.GAU.zhbzawuzrriioleahkekclaqcaczaullbuekokhb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.GAU.koetcehblzoburtallzliwauothbcikuqakqzkei=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.electric.GAU.alnlkzkunnhhqekzerkiqwlrkbokzkakrelacatl=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.engine.analogue.GAU.lhaooohlwqakkqaettzllhiiriwuluzarntblhbo=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.engine.analogue.vc.GAU.aiotwihzkalhlkwonatktkbeucqtarocrcbcuwlo=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.fuel.GAU.owqrhkwtuhblbecuwttqhhenaztzitnukoulqqbn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.icons.GAU.albheinnnawttqrwbzuqioawwqzbzbbitqzbqtqa=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.iff.GAU.kirzliwwwbettehrehneottoiwzwkcrkuktlwzqb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.left.GAU.hucrhlcqciilwlhuaqznowrliabwrzwuecrukkcn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.main.GAU.nwqqtqaoaereelnlzhhllhatwwbznbbeitlzlkuc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.navigator.GAU.aebereqhcoeezecrtuzutebbhlokwkuaazrqqizl=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.oh.vc.GAU.whincnzcqlnkanwwlrbnorcbcwhniuekahibcetw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.right.GAU.cilckeuqbboieequeraacqklcetoueqhqcwwqlbw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.vc.GAU.hblwwcntkwuollrzhwlrotkziqttrnbcoulhrzow=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_C130panelCaptain_Sim.c130.wheel.GAU.treiiolrcbqkrluklbhuihwecrhcrenlhobqkcqk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesEaglesoft Citation X 2.0 Xpanel.wsESDG_CitationX.GAU.htzookchaqhqqukezolhtbeebkowhzuollihzkqh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesEaglesoft Citation X 2.0 XpanelESDG_CitationX.GAU.htzookchaqhqqukezolhtbeebkowhzuollihzkqh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsRotorcraftAerosoft_Bell UH1DpanelASC.DLL.nkaqelecttqktaaehlbrltichtlqwnonczreuzcb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsRotorcraftAerosoft_Bell UH1DpanelASC.DLL.oiaqowqzzkreuaoezruauzhbzunqnuhbrknzreak=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsRotorcraftAerosoft_Bell UH1DpanelHueyFCA.DLL.unbbenboqeueuhooatawkbqahcotqcnzibhltzcw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XVistaMareViMaCoreX.dll.abzknbncotucoqrnztwotkwzizobtztlchtkrzzn=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XFlight One SoftwareUltimate Traffic 2UT2Services.exe.aearlnrcwiwuwwuhletialecthnuktkawteiaito=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.eocalulclnwhuconcwliuechkzneokhbboqqcqbe=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.qeruirihnqklniqntlibeallttwzrqunwqitwneq=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_axis_control.GAU.hqaqnocczrtlaecuobrlzkorcoehwezntilocaku=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Windows.GAU.rrlktlrtowitkqlcuuuuwinaweaohouoltnalahq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Rand.GAU.kcwquozlqauhlzoklocankuteaaounhqbkhqqctc=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Traf_Fac.GAU.eehnkrtotkqrozkibtqouzcttbwttulehewqbbal=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Fuel.GAU.nbunqhkrozenzhrthenwkuwlwrztieozrnurouoe=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Fail.GAU.wlehquenubwrlklreurbwcqibwkruetuoorlhurh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Sound.GAU.wqczlzluhhnukzohnrknueohwwrcqetecuoqczcz=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Radar.GAU.wnlnqqatceclobluqteuikwnhkeabnkhoieierez=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesVRS_FA-18EpanelFA18EVRS_Persist.GAU.ezquternaoqqqrueikrukkikchzribzqbclkzzlo=2C:Program Files (x86)AICarriersaicarriers.exe.kwztkkaierzhohrzqbncruabowiwhawacoooowik=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XModulesFSUIPC4.dll.qqculziennbniaolaocqlzacrbcaaotrhbcwibck=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESBendix_King_Radio.DLL.whalabcbinuokwihtkqlwrcoetwqackzqznoahzq=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B777-200panelCaptainSim.x777.sys.GAU.uitoortkuuzohqwzaqkboqekzloukeblkkwbqauo=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESBoeingGeneric.DLL.chnqqiczaqcrrnuznqezirtwlucotnqublucnuht=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESMagnetic_Compass.DLL.oiociltcochabbhcaqikhbebikqrztbhwautbkqr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_KCMWSceneryObjectFlow_KCMW.dll.eaihtqkeluctikhkazocbihwlzuebazaochtkuow=1C:Program Files (x86)SaitekDirectOutputSaiFlightSimX.exe.lzothqzleibuwuwhzaqnqilhtzwtbeobaqqkwwch=1C:Program Files (x86)EZCAEZCA.exe.iibtubzehentalonbtlztizbrwccozbtieilnlcn=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESEH101.DLL.rknokikbbnicbokutanqailoebablknhoculobrw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna.DLL.hnibwuonnkiucczeaulkbazeizqlehciuibaknlw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna172.DLL.heawhbnuqwbrlehewelokqnchenoqrzoknwnwrzr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessna182s.DLL.baqewzrbzkzootqthtcntwkkqabwiwutkwnoatnz=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCessnaWAlpha.DLL.lzauquiqahqqiawkkknqhelwkzhkkkhwnrtikotr=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESBell_206B.DLL.hcanwnhkweaiauhqzatqeqtbulrqzbtrekcnltlh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesEaglesoft Citation X 2.0 Xpanel.wsaESDG_CitationX.GAU.htzookchaqhqqukezolhtbeebkowhzuollihzkqh=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.bazwaqnobbqqwclceibbcqqwihzoblzctwhkecrb=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.abbhaztwoweuiqriwhnzohlnrnlauhktatuhaciw=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XCaptain_Sim520cs.sound.dll.ccokoouzoaiairoaobzcbbnqkuqwazniqbzhqqnc=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCSWeapon.DLL.noqiuauoauheqiqkilqzzrcelcqicqtibtitnnwn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll.cnlnzanqhkhrketuzwonhcuncrzobowntkaoozck=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX.DLL.onlccrzierntwhzubuceootrukaeqlbnoluktknn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.eknhnzzienbinturnqkhzclbzriiqzaekkkcwlnb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_2WA1SceneryObjectflow_2WA1.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll.nnbnaczthtnzlqzrwitzkkqklnwkzakzkcaewizt=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX.DLL.lzwqtonutathebtlhizteweoqoqunbertukhzzhk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCarenado Centurion T210panelRadioC210.DLL.itqnhlntucbulqnnqwqbwhaiqcnobehkhuizubiz=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCarenado Centurion T210panelCCTC2.DLL.bicubwcztuirqbaackcbuullrkittolrkwuatknk=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B52panelCaptain_Sim.b520.sound.GAU.caqhanknwnebnuqbklrbtzzuzhrinkwtqkzenzzb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B52panelCaptain_Sim.b520.sys.GAU.knkeuaquahluuihnzilozhruhrrnktlzoaleulcu=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesCS_B52panelCaptain_Sim.b520.terrain.DLL.cbczaerkikzbqorcrecteqtleatwalakkccwowqb=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.qtulhoctbnbnulouqqaqutecnwilnabehlltkqcu=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.cuwcaktezierrwoewacbwuuteciqoqrorlkatihe=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESRadioC337.DLL.aabbcbtrclwtlhckbectlqnqzwzucuhatbuaekol=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCC337.DLL.nqhnhqwkoqkroczwqbuiauqwtebnreecncnuokkw=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XORBXFTX_NAFTX_AA_1WA6SceneryObjectFlow_1WA6.dll.warhnkzzewqnweoutlitkrzcthwowwnaiklrwnew=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsdreamteamcouatlcouatl.exe.becucrwerzorznqlcbalkeeubezrcroektebqnoc=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xbglmanx.dll.eiczicnwikiurwottuzrzqlcnbrlezcazaalrtuq=1C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESCera_Bell_222_Sound.GAU.raineqqqnqhaalhbuwcankhhbaiabatciwinwctl=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesALS-SIM Flanker BpanelASLSIM_XMLSound.GAU.ucehctzzkzbqznuizwebqllcqkbilontwzkazhqn=2C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesALS-SIM Flanker Bpanelals_flanker.DLL.qohalltnotleeznocikiuokclohienuliihwwlab=2[TextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1FuelPercentage=1,4GForce=1,3LockedFrameRate=1,2[uSERINTERFACE]Map_Orientation=2OpenATCOnCreate=0PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1PageID=1SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0SITUATION=FLIGHTSOTHERFLTSIMSelectAircraftManufacturer=AllSelectAircraftPublisher=AllSelectAircraftType=AllShowAllACPaintSchemes=1DisplayFuelAsWeight=0[sIM]SYSCLOCK=1[Display]RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.2 //Runway LightsRUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.9 // VASI LightsRUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.0 // Approach BarsRUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.0 // StrobesActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255BLOOM_EFFECTS=0ChangeTime=4.000000InfoBrakesEnable=TrueInfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255InfoOverspeedEnable=TrueInfoParkingBrakesEnable=TrueInfoPauseEnable=TrueInfoSlewEnable=TrueInfoStallEnable=TrueInfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.9RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=0.9RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.9RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.9SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=80TextureMaxLoad=9 //12TransitionTime=4.000000UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=25WideViewAspect=True[JOBSCHEDULER]AffinityMask=62[slewTextInfo.3]AirSpeed=1,5Altitude=1,3FrameRate=2,1Heading=1,4Latitude=1,1LockedFrameRate=2,2Longitude=1,2[WeatherMap]SHOW_AIRPORTS=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_APPROACHES=0SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_TERRAIN=1SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1[PANELS]DEFAULT_VIEW=0IMAGE_QUALITY=1PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_OPACITY=100PANEL_STRETCHING=1QUICKTIPS=0UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0[sTARTUP]DEMO=0LoadWindow=1SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1STARTUP_DEMO=0[slewTextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1LockedFrameRate=1,2[TERRAIN]AUTOGEN_DENSITY=0DETAIL_TEXTURE=1LOD_RADIUS=4.500000 MESH_COMPLEXITY=100MESH_RESOLUTION=23SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29WATER_EFFECTS=4[sCENERY]MissingLibraryAlert=1DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5LENSFLARE=0MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=3SmallPartRejectRadius=4.0[MAPVIEW_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=1SHOW_NDBS=1SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_flight_history=1[MULTIPLAYER]condAccoutPassword=0VoiceVolume=2.000000

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀

Guest jahman
DJJose (and others): Earlier I had stated I agreed with Word Not Allowed regarding these g3d crashes. He said it wasn't caused by system overload as DJJose had stated but something else. I normally don't listen to developers (just joking) but John V over at FTX locked the g3d thread stating these crashes are caused by system overload. Some of us have our fsx settings set way too high. Well, mine weren't set really high but I did lower the LOD from max to medium and lowered the mesh resolution from 100 to 70. All the other scenery sliders were not maxed out. Under weather, I had the weather slider out to around 180 miles out and reset that back down to the lowest, 60 miles. I also lowered the cloud textures from 4096 to 2048. I made sure autogen was set to normal and not to max as suggested by John V. I had gotten another g3d crash just earlier today flying my "testing" route from Eugene Oregon to Seattle (that was 2 out of 3 times today) and this was getting frustrating especially since I had not received this g3d CTD for almost a year and now they were happening almost daily! So I made the FSX changes and tried again with the same scenario as before. This time my fps stayed above 20 until reaching Seattle and I only had the Missing Scenery Objects messages (12 of them) as before. I clicked okay and completed the flight. I think why many are receiving the g3d crash more often than ever before is due to the fact that PMDG setup changed textures to HD (if your system was capable) and I know for sure that FSDT airports, recently released, also changed texture settings to HD. A lot of us recently got these eye-candy things.... Normally our systems could handle this but our systems were already under a lot of stress through tweaking, such as changing the LOD above and beyond what Microsoft had programmed FSX to render. I rarely got the g3d errors in the past and it was always under intense circumstances, with heavy real world weather (ASE), in the PMDG737NGX or iFly737NGX, and in commercial scenery like in Orbx/FTX PNW areas. Nice eye-candy but it caused CTD's. I think those that are constantly suffering from the g3d CTD needs to give this recommendation from a developer over at Orbx/FTX some serious attention and lower their settings (save your current fsx.cfg first). Then, go back to those areas where you had 100% or 90% chance of a g3d crash and see if this fixed your problem. If not, you may have to lower your settings a little more. Now, I don't know about tweaks like DJJose and others have offered as fixes -- I personally try to avoid tweaks as I think it causes more problems than answers. With lower settings, those Missing Scenery Objects will still be there but will not trigger a CTD even if you do not have the Missing Library Alert tweak in your FSX.cfg. So, IMHO, I agree with John V and this is why we are getting all of these g3d.dll and maybe ntdll.dll errors recently -- because we're trying to go where no flight simmer has ever gone before in our FSX.cfg settings. Best regards, Jim
To me this reads VAS Exhaustion/Fragmentation all over as it doesn't matter who is really exhausting the resources (737 NGX HD VC cockpit, 4096 clouds, LOD at ten thousand Big Grin.gif etc.)Note to all simpilots testing the G3D CTD: Please make a note of VAS usage at the time of the crash, otherwise we won't make any headway!Cheers,- jahman.

Note to all simpilots testing the G3D CTD: Please make a note of VAS usage at the time of the crash, otherwise we won't make any headway!Cheers,- jahman.
This is what I have been saying from the beginning of this thread, maybe not with those words!I think too, in the end, it comes down to VAS. As you said it's exhaustion/fragmentation, whatever... Because if I fly the EBBR route with the CRJ700 and default settings, I have no problems, since VAS is kept reeeeal low, like 2GB.We need someone or Microsoft to program this better! Otherwise nothing is going to fix this!

To be frank mgh, I rarely if ever fly in the default areas.
thern no one can provide actual evidence that a vanilla FSX suffers from these errors? It seems it may be an urban myth after all.