Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Yeah just looking back at your post i think i can do this too. i have jsut found the two files that would be apart of this

There is a TOGA PUSH & TOGA RELEASE..

That's perfect news !!! Waiting for it, and of course if you need beta testing, i am here to help you.

Regards,

Josh.

Right am just testing this out i am not doing anything with the TCAS they are fine but i do see what a few of you ment by the GPWS altitude being tinny and not much guts i have altered that but it's now to see if its to much lol

Right am just testing this out i am not doing anything with the TCAS they are fine but i do see what a few of you ment by the GPWS altitude being tinny and not much guts i have altered that but it's now to see if its to much lol

thanks mate, will it be ready by tomorrow?

There is a good chance it could be ready tonight... still trying to get my head around the fact of making them 3d im not totally sure weather im able to do that but enhanced the GPWS sounds gave them abit of life... and currently just dropping alittle more bass on the int revs.... Upped the vol on the trims. and the speedbrake deploy sound on touch down ..

There is a good chance it could be ready tonight... still trying to get my head around the fact of making them 3d im not totally sure weather im able to do that but enhanced the GPWS sounds gave them abit of life... and currently just dropping alittle more bass on the int revs.... Upped the vol on the trims. and the speedbrake deploy sound on touch down ..

have i ever said your the best? thanks so much!

Right im going to spend sometime now putting it together wrapping it up and making the readme. because some of these files go everywhere

** Ok here you go. Below is a list of what i have done.. http://www.mediafire...4gtsmudut11menz

• Enhanced the GPWS Gave it alittle guts
  • Slighty upped the Vol on the Speedbrake deploy on landing.
  • Brand new feature i have added a TOGA sound when pressed. This is actually really there on the real plane..
  • Adjusted the volume on the Trim sound too...

Regards Ste..

p.s if you think the TOGA sound is to loud please let me know because im not to sure maybe it is i don't know..

OHHHH so nice work ! I only listen to the .wav files but i'll try on the NGX tomorrow morning !

Keep in touch ! i look forward to check it tomorrow, and i am already convinced that it will add more and more reality to the NGX ! again very nice work Dude !

cheers.

Josh.

thanks very much! i still think the altitude callouts are not correctly pronounced.

Well the altitude call outs are the PMDG one's and all i have done is just added alittle depth...

Found this on Youtube m8

Sounds the same to me fella... You might be use to the old ones from previous addons..